• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangit this map has Re-tail on the top but not City Hall. Town Square's in a good spot too. Bleugh, time to reset again tomorrow

- - - Post Merge - - -

But tomorrow is today

oH GOD

OMG I'm trying a face mask for the first time and my h o l y c r a p i cannot move my face send help pls

It'll be okay I practice wika! XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everything is decided for my second town!
Theme: Woodsy
Mayor: Irene
Town: Mistwood
Dreamies: Kyle, Felyne, Molly, Marshal, Fauna, Deirdere, Vivian, Bonbon, Bam, and June!

Thoughts?

Haha thanks xD

Mistwood is a cool name ~ The villagers seem to be very fitting for the theme too c:
But why the name Irene?

OMG I'm trying a face mask for the first time and my h o l y c r a p i cannot move my face send help pls

#helpnessamoveherface2017

- - - Post Merge - - -

It'll be okay I practice wika! XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everything is decided for my second town!
Theme: Woodsy
Mayor: Irene
Town: Mistwood
Dreamies: Kyle, Felyne, Molly, Marshal, Fauna, Deirdere, Vivian, Bonbon, Bam, and June!

Thoughts?

I love it, so cute c:

Status
Not open for further replies.