• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know what I wanted to do until about half way through my senior year. I changed my mind drastically from medical to engineering, which is still the best decision I've made in my life. So basically what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't matter if you don't know what you want to do, you can always change your mind at any time :blush:

Yeah that's true!
I'm taking courses that are based are my interests so next year I have Forensics and Interior Design 2

I didn't know what I wanted to do until about half way through my senior year. I changed my mind drastically from medical to engineering, which is still the best decision I've made in my life. So basically what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't matter if you don't know what you want to do, you can always change your mind at any time :blush:

True...I hope it's just not too late. All I really want is a job that is somewhat bearable...I'm not really in it to be rich. Never was that wealthy so I don't really care.

I've never cared for wealth either. If you have a job that you like, or even better love, then I think you'll be overall more happier than someone whose wealthy but absolutely hates their job.

I've never cared for wealth either. If you have a job that you like, or even better love, then I think you'll be overall more happier than someone whose wealthy but absolutely hates their job.

Yeah...Too bad nothing at all interests me. I must be getting too lazy...:p I should find a passion....I wanted to be an artist a while back but that's not the smartest decision IMO(and a certain someone gave me a vendetta against "serious" art).

Once Junior year hits, I'm going to try to start caring about my future. But right now? I don't want to do anything...I have like, zero interest in pretty much everything.

I started caring as soon as I became a freshman. Not because I really wanted to, but because I knew it would get me a good scholarship.

And now I'm probably gonna get a full ride at OWU because of all my hard work and dedication. I'm 10k short and have a lot more scholarships coming in.

I started caring as soon as I became a freshman. Not because I really wanted to, but because I knew it would get me a good scholarship.

And now I'm probably gonna get a full ride at OWU because of all my hard work and dedication. I'm 10k short and have a lot more scholarships coming in.

Yeah I've pretty much screwed myself out of any scholarships, except maybe like a tiny music scholarship.

Oh well...I can always sell my kidney(But then again that's for a switch.)

Yeeeah no I did not try very hard for scholarships at all. Student loans do the job right??

I had no passion for anything for a while too, all I knew was that I had a strong interest in maths and science

Yeeeah no I did not try very hard for scholarships at all. Student loans do the job right??

I had no passion for anything for a while too, all I knew was that I had a strong interest in maths and science

Nah man, it's all about the kidneys. :p
But seriously, I'll probably have to get a student loan. Or like...Make that RPG I've been dreaming of making and hope people like it so I could pay for college. But then again who wants to program amiright?

evening
what are you guys up to
I'm just torturing myself to find one of those maps I was talking about yesterday
I've been hunting for six hours now
No luck ♥

evening
what are you guys up to
I'm just torturing myself to find one of those maps I was talking about yesterday
No luck ♥

Realizing "Oh, shoot, I might end up becoming a failure in life because I've not cared about college yet"

Nahhhh, I'll be fine...

Right?

evening
what are you guys up to
No luck ♥

lol I've been having fun with the transposing feature on my synthesizer lol what am I doing

Last edited:
I thought otherwise. I thought it doesn't matter if two of said thing is nominated as long as it is by different people.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Captain Crazy Chicken new or just someone whom had their name changed?

Ayyy, you're back! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.