• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I meant power stars.

Anyways why didn't you hurt me when I said I was human trash?

Well then why have power stars appeared in so many games and shine sprites have only appeared in a few, mostly Mario Kart games?:rolleyes:

I didn't hurt you cause you were hurting yourself enough.

Whoa that sounded really deep lol

Well then why have power stars appeared in so many games and shine sprites have only appeared in a few, mostly Mario Kart games?:rolleyes:

I didn't hurt you cause you were hurting yourself enough.

Whoa that sounded really deep lol

Because the Power Star/Starman has existed much longer.

Shine Sprites were in a lot of RPGs...Like two RPGs. But in one of them they were REALLY useful!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh, that's deep.

And you can never hurt me enough

Because the Power Star/Starman has existed much longer.

Shine Sprites were in a lot of RPGs...Like two RPGs. But in one of them they were REALLY useful!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh, that's deep.

And you can never hurt me enough

In it's own right, shine sprites are pretty cool.

And I just found out that SM Sunshine has 120 shine sprites just like SM64 has 120 stars. The games aren't too different after all.

Last edited:
In it's own right, shine sprites are pretty cool.

And I just found out that SM Sunshine has 120 shine sprites just like SM64 has 120 stars. The games aren't too different after all.

Albeit because there's 250 blue coins to gain 25 of the Shines the game can be considered somewhat longer, but yes, all the 3D marios until Galaxy 2 had the 120-trend(Actually I think Galazy had like 121 but the 121st was only if you beat the game 100% as luigi which is only unlocked after you 100% the game who has the patience to 100% a game twice?!

Oh right me)

Albeit because there's 250 blue coins to gain 25 of the Shines the game can be considered somewhat longer, but yes, all the 3D marios until Galaxy 2 had the 120-trend(Actually I think Galazy had like 121 but the 121st was only if you beat the game 100% as luigi which is only unlocked after you 100% the game who has the patience to 100% a game twice?!

Oh right me)

Actually on Galaxy 2 you can collect 121 stars as either Mario or Luigi. I prefer the latter cause he can jump like super high.

But you kinda do beat it twice because you have to collect 3 green stars in each level after you get the first 121. In total there are 242 stars but the green ones are easy to get. The only one I don't have is there perfect run. That level is really difficult.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i accidentally tore the band-aid off one of my ankles and now its painful

Oh my

Actually on Galaxy 2 you can collect 121 stars as either Mario or Luigi. I prefer the latter cause he can jump like super high.

But you kinda do beat it twice because you have to collect 3 green stars in each level after you get the first 121. In total there are 242 stars but the green ones are easy to get. The only one I don't have is there perfect run. That level is really difficult.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my

Yeah, that's the one that broke the trend. Still never got the 120 in either Galaxy games, let alone getting the green stars in Galaxy 2. Only Mario game I've 100% completed is Sunshine(I did get 132/150 on SM64 DS)

none of my bandaids are sticking to my ankle

i blame my shoes and socks for causing this to happen in the first place

And there's 150 coins in SM64 to get 15 of the power stars, so....?:lemon:

You mean 1500?

Sunshine has the 100 coin missions as well. :lemon:
There might be only 1150 coins to find, but I'll be damned if many of those 250 blues aren't harder to find than many of the shines themselves.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also am I the only one who doesn't like Galaxy 2 over the first? The first one's like...way better.

o i got this idea while listening to melanie martinez, but how about i make a melanie martinez themed town?

Last edited:
GUYS ROVER DOESN'T HAVE A NOOOOOOOOOSE HOW DOES HE EVEN SMELL

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH MY GOD LIKE TONS OF CATS IN THIS GAME DON'T HAVE NOSES LIKE WHAT HOW DO THEY EVEN SMEEEEELLLLLL

You mean 1500?

Sunshine has the 100 coin missions as well. :lemon:
There might be only 1150 coins to find, but I'll be damned if many of those 250 blues aren't harder to find than many of the shines themselves.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also am I the only one who doesn't like Galaxy 2 over the first? The first one's like...way better.

Yes I do mean 1500 xD

DANGIT ASH WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING DISAGREEMENTS BETWEEN US????

Obviously Galaxy 2 is better!

some npcs dont even have mouths.

I LIKE NEVER EVEN PAID ANY ATTENTION TO IT IT'S FREAKING ME OUT MAN

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I do mean 1500 xD

DANGIT ASH WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING DISAGREEMENTS BETWEEN US????

Obviously Galaxy 2 is better!

In terms of Challenge, sure(maybe? I don't remember I just remember that one Purple coin mission in Toy Time), but the worlds in Galaxy 2 aren't fleshed out enough.

I know why you prefer Galaxy 2 anyways~~~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.