• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Member Library

It would be better if my entry were a little bigger... perhaps something about my work in cafes, and mabey the fact that it was me who helped to convince the admins to raise the max # of pictured per post...

just some constructive critisizum!!

;)

THEBOBINATOR said:
It would be better if my entry were a little bigger... perhaps something about my work in cafes, and mabey the fact that it was me who helped to convince the admins to raise the max # of pictured per post...

just some constructive critisizum!!

;)
Well, just PM to me what you want added, and I'll add it.

It PWNS!!! I think on my profile that at SSC I am a admin but it is very good and I was touched that you guys said my sigs were good even though I think there fun to make but crapp

:'( it makes me happy :lol: lol
:rofl:

Back