The "It's ok Bulerias"

Thanks guys, you're real friends...

It's just that I've never made a giant mistake in my life...

I've never gotten that nervous in my life on a forum. Sorry if I as yelling. i was too nervous. A bunch of ides were going through my head.

BASTOISE99 said:
I've never gotten that nervous in my life on a forum. Sorry if I as yelling. i was too nervous. A bunch of ides were going through my head.
I was very nervous as well....

Thanks for forgiving me, guys... although I don't deserve it..

wow.... i've missed alot... what happened

:p

from my guess.... Bulerias deleted the off topic board...

darn, i'm going to lose like... 8 posts

PIRANHA2 said:

I didn't actually delete it. Storm and I investigated, and it turns out that Invisionfree had a glitch... so, I'm not guilty!

^_^

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:

I didn't actually delete it. Storm and I investigated, and it turns out that Invisionfree had a glitch... so, I'm not guilty!

^_^
sweet

is that also an inverstigation on where our 4,000 posts went... because bob's "25,000 post party" thread will look awkward to anyone who wasn't here

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:

^_^
sweet

is that also an inverstigation on where our 4,000 posts went... because bob's "25,000 post party" thread will look awkward to anyone who wasn't here

That's what's wierd; we kept our posts, but the overall post count for TBT went down...

Back