Bells
Arcade Tokens
Island
Unova
New Horizons Token
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Hello!
here is a small introduction of my island and what I'll be using this thread for!

The Island of Unova
2020043020281100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

first things first, as people who played pokémon black/white know Unova is basically the region from that game. That was the first pokémon game I took seriously and really enjoyed, so I really just have been using the name since for any town I have to name, including new leaf and even in tomodachi life. Tomodachi actually butchered the name when pronouncing it (in-game voice audio), calling it un-ova, but that way also stuck with me so now I enjoy pronouncing my island un-ova.
I'm more of a completionist than an island designer, but I mix both as completing the place is a pain without time traveling (I do still do it, but its MUCH more mild since I trade turnips, usually only to go on to days that I know I won't be able to play the game and switch it back to regular time when I check out what I wanted) and I do still have some designs in mind on how I want the town to look, but I don't like spending extravagant amounts of time building it, so I'll build up slowly and surely.

Residents
BossMK- The island representative (and current author of this thread). His best friends are the two penguins of the island, Roald and Sprinkle
Tia- the Elephant maid of the island. Very nice in nature and often is seen sweeping the plaza and giving away random shirts.
Butch- The Grouchy dog. Loves the great outdoors and loves driving cars. Often gets into grumpy competitions with Apollo, and has a great singing voice.
Liala- The Shy human. doesn't talk much but loves to plant fruit (and bells).
Nate- The Lazy bear. Talks a lot about his bug collection & tries to cook food with a fruit infuser...
Apollo- The Old eagle. Reminisces a lot about the past when he sees young people, and thinks that Butch needs to be more Grouchy.
ZaK- The Spry human. owns a turnip field where he leaves his precious turnips before he sells. Best friends with Daisy Mae.
Sprinkle- The pop-star penguin. The most popular on the island, often gets into fights and thinks her friends don't want her to apologize for any wrongs she commits against them. Sings a lot about "stick-thing".
Agent S- The Secret-agent Squirrel. A secret agent in town with a big social media base, Like Sprinkle but a better mindset. Sings a lot about stick-thing (Seriously, whats with the pop-stars and stick-thing?)
Quassy- The laid-back human. often breeds flowers in town and eats the oranges that grow there.
Ken- The Ninja Chicken. Doesn't actually do ninja like activities but does like to eat sandwiches sitting by the sea.
Poncho- The Buff bear-cub. Small bear but could bench press Nate if he wanted to, often spends time at home doing curls and talking about workouts.
Roald- The penguin with a dream. Has the dream to be a coach one day and claims to workout a lot, but is often seen eating a donut while sitting by the river claiming it helps work his abs.
Mint- The Laid back Squirrel. Recently moved in but is often seen relaxing and drinking orange smoothies. Likes to say "ahhhh" a lot.

What I'll do with this thread
Since this is a journal and I already did most of the interesting things, I'll use this thread as a journal for a different character, more of a role-play that I hope is interesting and still shows off the island (I don't know how often I'll post).

???’s Journal, day 1
2020043022002900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Entry 1
My name is….I don’t remember. I woke up on the beach of this place and…I don’t know where nor who I am. Found a journal in my pockets…along with a nicely compacted tent! I was hoping to find out a little about myself with the journal but a good portion was water logged and the ink spread on the page. It was unreadable… So I let it dry and made some use of it, no use wasting it! Maybe I’ll remember soon enough. In the meantime I set up my tent where I first woke up and now have to find some means of warmth for the night…

Entry 2
I think I must’ve been a survivalist before I ended up here, I knew how to make a makeshift axe and even a fishing rod, all from muscle memory! Now I have a campfire and I’m able to catch food! The only thing to do now is to explore the island.

Entry 3
I saw a quite a few lights southeast of my tent, and I think I saw movement too… I want to go investigate but I don’t know if it’s safe, so I’ll wait until tomorrow…or at least until I know for sure nobody is outside… worst case scenario…I’ll have to run and hide behind some trees and hope for the best.

Back