• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The CRINGIEST person on YouTube.

Onision and Keemstar are the worst in my opinion.

Last edited:
leafy
onision
pewdiepie

every prank channel ever

tbh also most gamers whose audience is mainly 8 yr old boys who love memes way too much

I don't like Leafy, but I don't hate him with the burning passion of all the fireplaces in North America like most people do. I hate Onision. Ech. The garden gnome is also pretty awful.

I don't spend much time on YouTube, but every now and again my Facebook feed erupts with friends and acquaintances talking about ___'s latest video, or ____'s channel.. idk, there seems to be a lot of energy invested in these things. I did spend some time viewing and clicking and following random links when gamergate became a thing, but then I remembered I'm a grownup and can do more productive things with my time instead of trying to educate trolls, 12 year olds, and those with some seriously twisted ideas of what it means to be a feminist.. yeah. Anyone, in person or online, who encourages and explicitly endorses the harassment of another human being = in need of criminal charges and/or medical intevention. Not YouTube views.

On a (slightly) less controversial note, I really don't care for those preachy religious channels, especially with super-omg-in2-jesus young couples... I don't "do" religon myself so I only come across these when they're shared on Facebook or actual news sites due to some drama/scandal/so-bad-it's-hilarious scene. Even bracing myself for the nails-on-chakboard effect of their hyper-excitement doesn't help much. That american who tested his wife's urine to see if she was pregnant, the one who was on the adultery site.. whoever he is, he needs help. Or at least to please stop doing things that get shared coz he's a ****wit.. I watched the pertinent videos (in a way that didn't contribute views or anything) just to make sense of the news articles. I remember when articles had to report the story entirely, not spit out a jumble of vaguely related words and then link to the source video.

I miss those days. :/

Last edited:
Here's where I actually believe PewDiePie to secretly be evil, trying to turn everyone in the world 12 so he can easily brainwash them to subscribe to his channel. 12 is the age of most of his subscribers...

leafy, onision, any channel that's an adult/older teen making fun of children or young teens, crankthatfrank & social repose and other emo channels like that. whichever buzzfeed channel it is that they post all that "50 questions women have for men" and all that crap as well as the "feminist" (in quotations because i just mean that certain type of people, there's nothing wrong with feminists in general) channels who basically just harass people and complain about nothing really, and also the anti-sjw accounts who are even worse and also just harass people. all the prank channels ever. freelee, durianrider and other militant vegans like that. basically there's a whole lot of cringy people on youtube

Look all I'm saying is that you have a habit of making a thread under the auspices of starting a conversation but half the posts are about what you hate.

Okay, I don't care, I'm sorry if you wanted a longer reply but I really couldn't care less about you or your views of me.

Last edited:
I personally consider Onision and all the prank channels to be the cringiest ****. Like I understand why some people agree with Onision, since he likes to make arguements that have a slightly smart and correct tone to them, but when looked at more closely end up being utter bull****.
Like for an example when he said smth like ''ppl only care about celebrities dying but when a family dies in Pakistan no ****s are given'' It somewhat makes sense but at closer inspection you realize that people have a solid reason to care about celebrities, which is, yknow, the ****ing fact that these celebrities have affected many lives and are missed by many at their death. Meanwhile all you know about that random dead Pakistan family is usually how they died. Reeally easy to get invested.

However I do not understand how anyone can find prank channels funny. Most of the pranks are very fake and overall cringy, the person doing those pranks usually has a very obnoxious personality, and it's just people being slightly pranked or largely, but entirely fakely, pranked. Woow a guy ran away from a suspicious bag when you threw it dressed up as a muslim, wow surprising.

Oh also I forgot the truest cancer of all, the channels that call themselves kids channels to excuse them of disgustingly bad content. Like Awesome disney toys, that frozen/spiderman dress up ****, gummy bottles, that one channel that posts nothing but nursery rhymes with slightly different visuals etc. I feel bad for parents whose kids use their ipad to watch that trash.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, he is, but I still adore his content, I need a little drama somewhere on YouTube. XD
So, let me get this straight. You absolutely detest leafy yet you're fine with Onision?? Isn't that a bit of a contradiction? Last time I checked Onision has most definitely been an ******* towards mentally ill people.

I personally consider Onision and all the prank channels to be the cringiest ****. Like I understand why some people agree with Onision, since he likes to make arguements that have a slightly smart and correct tone to them, but when looked at more closely end up being utter bull****.
Like for an example when he said smth like ''ppl only care about celebrities dying but when a family dies in Pakistan no ****s are given'' It somewhat makes sense but at closer inspection you realize that people have a solid reason to care about celebrities, which is, yknow, the ****ing fact that these celebrities have affected many lives and are missed by many at their death. Meanwhile all you know about that random dead Pakistan family is usually how they died. Reeally easy to get invested.

However I do not understand how anyone can find prank channels funny. Most of the pranks are very fake and overall cringy, the person doing those pranks usually has a very obnoxious personality, and it's just people being slightly pranked or largely, but entirely fakely, pranked. Woow a guy ran away from a suspicious bag when you threw it dressed up as a muslim, wow surprising.

Oh also I forgot the truest cancer of all, the channels that call themselves kids channels to excuse them of disgustingly bad content. Like Awesome disney toys, that frozen/spiderman dress up ****, gummy bottles, that one channel that posts nothing but nursery rhymes with slightly different visuals etc. I feel bad for parents whose kids use their ipad to watch that trash.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So, let me get this straight. You absolutely detest leafy yet you're fine with Onision?? Isn't that a bit of a contradiction? Last time I checked Onision has most definitely been an ******* towards mentally ill people.

He has never attacked mentally ill people, please give me an example to back that up.

I agree with everything else you have said though. c:

Last edited:
He has never attacked mentally ill people, please give me an example to back that up.

I agree with everything else you have said though. c:

He has made many, many videos mocking people with eating disorders, depression, self harm issues etc. He often mocks these issues and then claims to have helped people with their issues by mocking it, but I can still imagine it'll have a negative effect on some people. I don't even need to link examples of this as I'd practically be listing half of his videos, If you're a fan I'm sure you've already seen them. I can't seem to find the link but he once got a question from a fan who said they were depressed and their mother was abusive to them, onision then said something along the lines of it their own fault that they were depressed. It's not 'attacking' as such, but I'd say it's along the same lines. Onision seems to go very back and forth with his thoughts, he'll make a very supportive video about depression, then go and mock depressed people a week later. Most of this happened earlier on, but it still happened. The whole thing with Shiloh kind of seemed to make a mockery of people with brain issues (as I believe it was all a joke, if not, it's way, way worse).

Here is the video where onision tells a person suffering verbal/emotional abuse that they have themselves to blame for their suicidal thoughts. "first of all, I don't think you can blame your suicidal thoughts/depression on anyone but yourself...the real blame falls on you.." I understand what he's trying to say here but it's extremely insensitive and a very warped way of looking at it, if you're depressed/suicidal due to abuse, that is not your fault, but onision seems to think it is.

Last edited:
Back