The Creative Idea Group (24 MEMBERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now have enough to start a group if the price hike didn't occur. But that's only 10% as much as the goal now.

I'll join :) ..idk how groups work exactly, but I'll get the hang of it eventually~!

I'll join :) ..idk how groups work exactly, but I'll get the hang of it eventually~!

I added you to group. There are 24 members.

Anyway, I decided not to worry about the 50 member goal anymore. What I need more is a large donation to help pay off to start a group. It costs 42,000 TBT to start a group. Although all donations are accepted, I was only getting less than 100 TBT per donation. I'm gonna need more than 500 TBT per donation if you want to see this get made faster.

Last edited:
Bump! Please peeps.

I won't be bumping much longer since I would take a break from the site (which is what my user title says), so you and someone else can take over on the bumping.

Also, I have 37,500 TBT left towards my Group Savings. I just have 4,500 TBT so far. If there weren't a price hike, I would have enough right now, but it's up that high for a good reason.

I haven't bumped this in a while.

Group Savings is now 4,700 TBT.

Last edited:
I still need donations. Just 37,000 TBT to go and I am done with bumping this thread.

I have to announce that the group process has been cancelled due to lack of interest and popularity. I may revive this group later on, but this thread is over and all donations have been returned. Thanks for your participation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back