• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Bell Tree Posts Per Day (graph)

dsmaster64 said:
dragonflamez said:
Know what's funny?

TBT's Spam Problems follows that exact same graph.
Haha, true, but sad. You must be pretty un-optimist, huh?
I think the word you're looking for is "Pessimistic(SP?)".

But he is right. Spam is very common around these forums.

Just so you know how I found the place... Well christmas I got Animal Crossing Welcome to the city. Have found little tidbits of info on various sites about the inns and outs of the game and then yesterday stumbled across the new Site front page and the AC Radio site and then stumbled here from there...
Just purely on the hunt for a friendly bunch and some good information, and that front page got my juices flowing it looks very well made so far heehee.. I cant wait for it to open.

To be honest, when Wild World was released, a friend told me about this site but I never bothered to check it out. I always thought that forums like these die out once the hype is gone. An example would be a Brawl Stage creator forum I joined. The thing never lasted for a week. Anyway, when I got City Folk, I checked this site out again and I was dead wrong. This didn't die out like the forum I mentioned. It was actually pretty active and welcoming. To get straight to the point, I'm glad to be here. :)

Whoa, thats amazingly high! When the year goes by, it might get lower because it's only January! But I love this site! It's amazing, I found it through my sister.. but she never goes on anymore.. =/

Yeah, I saw it when I got Wild World back in '05, and used it as a Guest for a couple of years.

xYoh said:
Erica said:
Seriously Storm, if it wasn't for your YouTube channel, not a lot of people would be here. They would have never found TBT.
true >.> but i guess when i had ACCF i would search on youtube or google for guides or opinions and would find this =D
thats the same why i found this site

Back