• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Bell Tree IRC: Beginner's Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangely, I cannot join it. I'm trying to join via HexChat, the client I use, but when I jon #belltree in it, nobody is there.

Why are you trying to join on the freenode network? We're on geekshed.

...I lost my head for about an hour. Freenode used to be a primary PDPC.

You need to connect to irc.geekshed.net, from your client try /server irc.geekshed.net

Thank you for bumping this.

New members planning on using the IRC, please read the first post of this thread.

I hope some one can help me yesterday irc was working find today i have just a blank whit screen I cant get in

It's really annoying.. It usually works, but I've seen this happen before.

ive become addicted to irc about as much as i have the game and the go hand and hand so i feel like im missing part of my Game hahahah

not sure what fixed it but just keep trying sockhead i just got in =)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I've been trying to connect to GeekShed on start-up of mIRC (No problem here), but how can I connect to Freenode (for my other channels) on startup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back