The Beauty Shop

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
What is up with the Beauty shop/ Barber Shop???? All the websites say there is one, and it even shows the so-called "Barber shop lady" on the cover of the game, but there is ABSOLUTELY NO BEAUTY SHOP IN MY OR MY BROTHER'S TOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are our games defective or something?

Help me out here guys! :jay: :jay: :jay:

Man....do I really have to get THAT far??? and what can I even do at the Beauty Shop that is any different from the Able Sisters anyway???

These guys rule-----> :jay: :jay: :jay:

Once you get Nookingotns it'll be there. The only TBT member I know who has it is bob ( because he cheated

;) ). I went in it.... her hair styles suck! Lol. She gave me blue hair.

Blathers said:
Man....do I really have to get THAT far??? and what can I even do at the Beauty Shop that is any different from the Able Sisters anyway???

These guys rule-----> :jay: :jay: :jay:
This is to change your hair style. The "hair" you get at Ables' are just wigs.

Thats true. How in the world did your friend cheat in the game?????????????? I need to know!!!!!!!

:jay: :jay: :jay:

Blathers said:
Thats true. How in the world did your friend cheat in the game?????????????? I need to know!!!!!!!

Time travel.

;)

Oh, I see. The only reason I hate doing that is because of all the stupid weeds that grow in the town! Dont ya hate that?

Hang on...So your saying If I was a cheater (which im not) all I would have to do is fast forward time a couple of years or so?

Well not that long I thinmk I dont have WW but in the GC version I did use it and I used it for holidays when I wouldnt be able to play.

Yeah. But dont you have to actually BUY stuff from Nook if you want him to upgrade his store? If you just use time travel you obviously wouldnt have bought anything for a while.

Time traveling ruins the game and ANYONE who ruins their wild world by cheating is a naughty game ruining..(MAKES VIOLENT GESTURE) :mad: :mad: :mad:
YOU HEARD ME BOB!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Blathers said:
Yeah. But dont you have to actually BUY stuff from Nook if you want him to upgrade his store? If you just use time travel you obviously wouldnt have bought anything for a while.
Well, it works like this:

You have to spend a certain amout of bells at Tom Nook's shop. You have to either buy from him or sell to him 25,000 bells for Nook N' Go, 90,000 for Nookway, and I think, 200,000 for Nookington's. The time it takes a store to remodel is one day, so you don't need to go ahead in time more than 2-3 days.

Also, I didn't know if you could time travel in AC:WW or not. You would think Nintendo would put something in like a time-travelling Resetti or something.

;)

PKMNMasterSamus said:
You probably have to change your DS time...because I don't think there is a seperate time it just uses the DS's time.
No, it does, you can change it on the "phone" in your room, I think. If not, then yeah, it is integrated with your DS time.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
You probably have to change your DS time...because I don't think there is a seperate time it just uses the DS's time.
nop, it's separate. The game just saves the last time you played and calculates using the DS clock, the time that passed. In other words,both clocks are indepedent of each other.

Back