• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

The Awkward Dog's Art Shop [CLOSED]

Hi! Im new to this thread and well I want your art but I will pay bells and I want it to be lined and I want it to be Ankha with 11 clones of her, and eh will 100k be okay?

Okay jokes apart, just wanted to tell you I made a little progress with my OCs so Soon...

Stopping by to say that I love you, Nikki. I wish for art to rain down upon you.

Last edited:
Hi! Im new to this thread and well I want your art but I will pay bells and I want it to be lined and I want it to be Ankha with 11 clones of her, and eh will 100k be okay?

Okay jokes apart, just wanted to tell you I made a little progress with my OCs so Soon...

yay!! cant wait :D

Stop stopping by the say that I love you, Nikki. I wish for art to rain down upon you.

i love you too bb but that sentence took a lot to figure out omfg
thank you <3333

lmfao typo central its OK but i got confused
smooches everyone in thread

That was a joke. I was being sarcastic.

srry I automayically take perfect syntax as completely serious

like u gotta help us out and emphasize the sarcasm if we aint irl broseph, like italicize somethin

a+ for effort tho :^)

tumblr_n775pljgQV1qhjx1bo1_1280.png

streams over, gonna do something else.

thinking about opening again, but only for chibis (and only tbt/fr currency besides cash). what do you guys think?

Would you maybe draw my mayor with Diana? I'll read the rules once i get off mobile. Hard to read

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think you should its so.cute

Would you maybe draw my mayor with Diana? I'll read the rules once i get off mobile. Hard to read

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think you should its so.cute

from what i can see, your mayor looks easy enough. i think ill start a new thread though, considering this one is hELLA OLD,,,,,,,,,,,, and i still have to make the decision, but if i decide to i will add you to the list. c:

can we post threads in both the museum and the tbt forum? o,o

OMG your opening commissions once more??
How much, TBT ; ^ ; I need u to draw muh OC

This chibi is old actually xD I could show you the updated one and see what you think. Can't get it on mobile but i think its in hanzys Sig shop.. like the last page or something. Thanks! Can't wait to see if you decide to open

Yesss, do it. So you can buy more art for your OC's

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

haha i dont need fake money for art of my ocs :') have enough of that. but eh. i do need hella cash in FR but its not like anyone here even plays ORZ

well, im gonna try to go back to sleep and think on it some more. i havent been able to play wildstar at all and if i do this i really wont be able to... hmm,,, blegh. back 2 bed 4 now

Back