• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

The ACAC

beakmanthegreat said:
im sure evry one there will be excited to see you there!

:)
Everyone keeps PMing me about it, so I figured I better get it up soon. :lol:

Here is the new add-on if any of you want it early:

8cf20da2.png

It's pretty much the same as the old one except it's clearer.

It would be better if you hosted it yourself.

Yay.

I'll be WAAAAY more active there, because I've got less to do than usual lately.

Perhaps a name change is in order?

Animal Crossing Wild World Ask Center (still ACAC for short?)

This is why I was waiting to start my graphics for the thread.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
or the ACWWAC...I like that too.
no... 6 letters for an abriviation is like, shoving the donkey off the cliff there...

really, 4 is big enough... we can just keep it the ACAC...

Mino said:
Perhaps a name change is in order?

Animal Crossing Wild World Ask Center (still ACAC for short?)

This is why I was waiting to start my graphics for the thread.
Nah, it's fine.

You'll probably all have to take a quiz, but if you have the guide, then why worry?

^_^

Do you need to take it if you were a member of

The last ACAC

you might be able to get them to use that too, I just googled sporge27 and found that you can still read throught theold one

B)

i think that everyone should be cleared off the list, anyone returning membres can just re-join, and anyone else has to take the super-duper-hard quiz. :lol:

DarthGohan1 said:
i think that everyone should be cleared off the list, anyone returning membres can just re-join, and anyone else has to take the super-duper-hard quiz. :lol:
Yah, that'll probably be it. Hard? Sure.....

I'm gladto hear you're bringing ti back. It's the only thing that kept me on Nsider for a while. Now I'm rarely on there.

Back