• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

TBT's Dubtrack.fm (Music Channel)

Jacob

Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Island
Lawai'i
Green Cotton Candy
Caustic Crystal
Enchanted Bloom
Caustic Crystal
Dino Plush
Invader
New Leaf Token
Fresh Feather
Flower Glow Wand
Yoshi Easter Egg
From an idea introduced by Javocado a while back.

What is Dubtrack.fm?

Dubtrack.fm is a music sharing website. People come in, request a song, and it gets played. There is also a live chat feature so people can talk during the session. I made a room for the forums so whoever wants to come in and listen to music is welcome.

Link

Here is a link to our room.
https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/tbt

This lobby is continuous, so even if I am not there, the room should still be up for anyone to join in.

Info

To queue a song, press the "queue" tab. Find a playlist or song from Youtube or Soundcloud using the search bar on the top, and add it to the queue list. I can edit the list and skip songs, so if you made a mistake or want to skip, just let me know (if I am in the room) and I will do so accordingly. I will not skip or rearrange any songs without you asking for it (unless the song choice is deemed unacceptably spammy, myself or any mod has the right to skip any song).

If you need any help queuing music, feel free to ask me!

Moderator Status

Occasionally, I will give a mod status to anyone who meets standard when needed.
Note: The mods/admins hold every right to skip a song if deemed spammy or inappropriate. However it all depends on the mood of the chat!
I will most likely appoint a mod for help when I am busy.

Please PM me or any mod/temp mod [would be faster] if you have any problems and no mod is in the lobby. To get a hold of me quicker, message me on Discord @ Jacob #4316

Temp Mods [Have short/daily mod experience]

N/a

Mods
javocado

Admins

- me hmu
Temp Mod
- Post actual songs most of the time, not youtube poops.
- I must know who you are a little bit before hand.
- A little active on Dubtrack. No first-timers.

Mod
- Must be temp mod at least once.
- 5+ likes on songs (To prove activity and song authorization. However not required.)

This Lobby is open to anyone from this site (and friends).

All genre's of music are encouraged!

Come on in if you are interested fam.​

Last edited:
RIP plug.dj
kTwnJuo.png

But thanks for keeping this alive, my man.
I actually discovered this site by asking some of the Line group if they wanted to hop in plug.dj and linked them, but turns out that plug dj died. :-( So then Nikita linked this one night and we bumped some tunes for hours in there. I've been meaning to get into dubtrack again, but haven't made the time. This thread just gave me the nudge to pop in there on the reg, so thanks again pal.

Last edited:
RIP plug.dj
kTwnJuo.png

But thanks for keeping this alive, my man.
I actually discovered this site by asking some of the Line group if they wanted to hop in plug.dj and linked them, but turns out that plug dj died. :-( So then Nikita linked this one night and we bumped some tunes for hours in there. I've been meaning to get into dubtrack again, but haven't made the time. This thread just gave me the nudge to pop in there on the reg, so thanks again pal.

plug.dj died? Damn, that sucks.

sounds super neat, i joined so you might see me if i come up with anything to queue.

edit: i'm lambylamby there btw.

Last edited:
Sweet! I joined so I may queue something later once I'm off mobile.

Once I get home in like an hour or two, I'll hop on
Thanks Jav for keepin it live for me (=?∀`)人(?∀`=)

Yeah I've been in since the past hour and it's been pretty fun. I recall plug.dj was back up on December 9? I checked the Wiki page to confirm and yeah it's still under maintenance.

Thanks for this buddy.

who needs music when u can have the sound of a kid's crane being smashed

like seriously

go away

Last edited:
Ah, finally home. Added my songs to the queue but I didn't use my playlist so the songs I play are a surprise to me as well, haha.

Back