• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop TBT to NMT/IGB conversion. Full selection of Material Stacks, Paintings/Statues, Furniture/Clothing/Crafting Services, Flowers + Hybrids.

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! I would like to order:
  1. Mobile
  2. Amazing machine
  3. Anatomical model
  4. Candle chandelier
  5. Elegant sofa
that's 10tbt right?

Welp, didn't expect to be back to soon but here we are 😅 can I order the Leaf Stool DIY by any chance?

Hello, I've restarted my island and im interested in trading for in game bells c: is 4 tbt for 4 million IGB okay?

Can I order the following?

Clothing
-Bolero Coat (Blue)
-Fancy Kimono (Aqua)
-Miko Attire (Aqua)
-Nightgown (Blue)
-Noble Zap Suit (Blue)
-Kimono Sandals (Black)
-Zori (Aqua)
-Giant Ribbon (Blue)

3 TBTs in Crowns and a Stack of each fruit aside from Peaches and Coconuts…and 50 NMTs.

I believe that is 29 TBT correct me if I’m wrong I don’t math…

Last edited:
Can I order the following?

Clothing
-Bolero Coat (Blue)
-Fancy Kimono (Aqua)
-Miko Attire (Aqua)
-Nightgown (Blue)
-Noble Zap Suit (Blue)
-Kimono Sandals (Black)
-Zori (Aqua)
-Giant Ribbon (Blue)

3 TBTs in Crowns and a Stack of each fruit aside from Peaches and Coconuts…and 50 NMTs.

I believe that is 29 TBT correct me if I’m wrong I don’t math…
I have it ready to be delivered now.

Are you able to craft the Starry-Sky Wall? I don’t know if you offer that option, please just let me know and how much if you do.

Also I would love to order 2 blue roses for 4 TBT! :)

Back