• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop TBT to NMT/IGB conversion. Full selection of DIYs, Material Stacks, Paintings/Statues. Furniture/Clothing/Crafting Services, Flowers + Hybrids.

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
hi! could i get 20m bells for 25tbt?
i can set up an abd, but have to walk a tiny bit from my entrance since it's a bit crowded there for trading

Hi there! May I please order the following?:
  • 30 stacks of Gold Nuggets
  • 4 stacks of Capricorn Fragments
  • 2 stacks of Aquarius Fragments
  • 1 stack each of Leo, Pisces, Sagittarius, and Virgo fragments (4 stacks in total)
I believe that would be a full inventory of 40 stacks of materials for 120 TBT. Let me know if that sounds good~!

Hi there! May I please order the following?:
  • 30 stacks of Gold Nuggets
  • 4 stacks of Capricorn Fragments
  • 2 stacks of Aquarius Fragments
  • 1 stack each of Leo, Pisces, Sagittarius, and Virgo fragments (4 stacks in total)
I believe that would be a full inventory of 40 stacks of materials for 120 TBT. Let me know if that sounds good~!
Can I get 1200 NMT for 120 TBT please? :)
Send me a dodo code and I’ll be over with your orders!

Hi! Could I get
-10 stacks regular wood
-10 stacks hardwood
-10 stacks iron nuggets
For 90 tbt i think?

Now are you buying or selling nmt? Because I have some nmt Id like to sell if you're interested

Back