Mafia TBT Scummies II - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

I'm actually leaning towards Purpl for best detective in the "The Honnō-ji Incident" because we both worked together so well with Jer that game. Not to mention I was targeted like 2 or 3 nights in a row by scum.

I'd also like to nominate Tom for being a pretty amazing doctor that game for saving my ass so many times.

That game was very cooperative for the blue roles. MissNoodle was also one of the doctors in on it.

can best mafia go to mean girls mafia team bc no kills were sent in on that one night lol

I think pally should get best third party (and me cos I risked my life to save you btch) think tribal attack mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That game was very cooperative for the blue roles. MissNoodle was also one of the doctors in on it.

Thanks for the credit <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should win best irc maf player ;)

Oh... no best jack? Will the jack shooting count as vig?

There should be best host for putting up with spam. Then I could win something ;)

Last edited:
Best mistake is when Truffle was the innocent child and he got modkilled for posting a picture of a chat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Best third is Jeremy
Best overall is Tina

Best mistake is when Truffle was the innocent child and he got modkilled for posting a picture of a chat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Best third is Jeremy
Best overall is Tina

I think the best mistake is when Trundle accidentally read his role wrong and told everyone what it was and got lynched as a result. I think that was the Bioshock game?

I think the best mistake is when Trundle accidentally read his role wrong and told everyone what it was and got lynched as a result. I think that was the Bioshock game?

Yea it was lol. I claimed the same thing as him.

It was Bioshock. I was the Jack that game and I shot him because of it. Two scum (Cory and Andelsky) also got caught out by claiming the same role.

Last edited:
Back