• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IX: This One's for the Birds! [Game Over]

Lolwat

But yeah, I agree with nerfing the Chickie role, it's a pretty easy way to catch scum.

And to be honest the fool is just a bad role. There's no way for you to actually win unless it's a closed setup, and even then, it's extremely hard to pull anything off.

What the hell happened LOL

Town lynched Feloreena (scum). Town all claimed to Natty. Natty posted that Alice and I (scum) claimed the same role, and that Alise (scum) and Animedan claimed the same role. Alise and I discussed it, and instead of dragging the game out, we figured we'd just end the game.

Was I the only person who suspected Oath all day yesterday? When I brought it up you all brought up the excuse that he was gone all day. Well... balls to you guys!

Eh herm. When's next game?

Which I was.

I literally was gone for most of yesterday.

Alas, I know. I just found it odd how you said you were gonna "read the thread and set a placeholder vote when you wake up," which you did, but you didn't roleclaim to Natty when you knew full well that you weren't going to be home all day.

Alas, I know. I just found it odd how you said you were gonna "read the thread and set a placeholder vote when you wake up," which you did, but you didn't roleclaim to Natty when you knew full well that you weren't going to be home all day.

Ya'll had said to roleclaim at 2PM EST.

Ya'll had said to roleclaim at 2PM EST.

But you weren't gonna be home, ya goober. I even sent mine in an hour to thirty minutes earlier because I knew I wasn't gonna be here by then. Pretty sure a couple of other people sent theirs in early as well.

I can put up Corporate Mafia if you don't want to go next Mini immediately?

When I get home in an hour or so tonight, I'll start planning and estimate how long it will take to get up. I'll let you know if I need an extended amount of time.

When I get home in an hour or so tonight, I'll start planning and estimate how long it will take to get up. I'll let you know if I need an extended amount of time.

Hmm, though Tom's Mafia is getting into endgame too

Back