Mafia TBT Micro Mafia - Battle of Bunker Hill - Town Wins

:O Are you Scum?!

:rolls eyes:

Chick don't lose sense of humor okay!!! you must clearly know when im joking or not...and besides, what I said was most of the people here post at 5-7 pm EST time. I post much later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mostly on weekdays AEST time I'm barely active. Today's Monday, and I took a break off work because I'm feeling sick.

aww sorry :( i hope u rests well..mafia is not exactly therapeutic is it? lol

:rolls eyes:

Chick don't lose sense of humor okay!!! you must clearly know when im joking or not...and besides, what I said was most of the people here post at 5-7 pm EST time. I post much later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

aww sorry :( i hope u rests well..mafia is not exactly therapeutic is it? lol

Haha, yes Bianca, I was joking when I questioned you being scum as well. Jokes are great.
No, Mafia isn't therapeutic, but it's certainly a time killer, haha. It's boring sitting in bed all night, not getting to eat chocolate and jump around and stuff.

Chick i wanted to point out in previous games you dont edit your post and now I can see you edit your post twice why is that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dafuq chick is way more too serious than previous games

- - - Post Merge - - -

U guys can contact me in discord if u guys need anything

Chick i wanted to point out in previous games you dont edit your post and now I can see you edit your post twice why is that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dafuq chick is way more too serious than previous games

- - - Post Merge - - -

U guys can contact me in discord if u guys need anything
I explained it before, if you read the posts.
And yeah, I'm a bit more serious because people were pointing out that I wasn't a helpful Townie in the last games I've been playing in, so I kinda need to boost my stategy. I don't wanna make stupid mistakes that I have did before.

I explained it before, if you read the posts.
And yeah, I'm a bit more serious because people were pointing out that I wasn't a helpful Townie in the last games I've been playing in, so I kinda need to boost my stategy. I don't wanna make stupid mistakes that I have did before.

No I dont cuz im too lazy to read :lemon:

To be honest, this day has been too short and brief to do a reads post, nothing really happened.
The only big thing that strikes me is the texts that Dolby and Kirby have been messaging each other.
I'm a bit suspicious of this because:
? I'm not sure ? Dolby shared Kirby and his PM's. At the first time Dolby shared it, I feel like Kirby should've seen it, and known not to send his PM's to Dolby if he reveals this on the thread. Yet Dolby shared it for the second time.
? Does this mean the Dolby and Kirby could be Scum team? Maybe Dolby is making up a fake conversation with Kirby, and is trying to get everybody to believe that he is Townie, and blaming his Scum partner Kirby?
? Maybe Dolby's tactic could be to get all the attention on his partner, and then mysteriously kill everybody, looking like a Townie. This could be a very smart, yet risky choice.
? I don't think this theory might be true though, because there's no point in eliminating your scum partner. I've heard that Dolby is a good Mafia, so I'll keep all eyes on him.
Never mind, scratch that dumb theory.
Now, I'll do all my opinions on everybody.
Bianca - I'm sorta townleaning her, she makes good points and always remains calm and collective as Townie. But who knows, anybody could change from their previous games.
Dolby - I'm null on him. He is a good Mafia, and could be up to anything, but it's too early to decide. In my opinion, he could be a Townie.
Kirby - His concerning PM's have confused me. I'm gonna say that there's a possibility in him being scum, because he is going all out with his Newbie tactic, as I mentioned earlier. He hasn't said anything about my theory though and Dolby exposing his PM's, but I believe that he has read the thread and may be coasting.
ITYW - Hasn't said that much, I can't really say anything about them now.
Daniel - I'm gonna say that he's more leaning to the side of a Townie. He jokes and plays around, I'm expecting that this may be a casual act of Townie.
Toads - Hasn't said that much, I can't really say anything about them now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops. I mucked up.
*Daniel - Hasn't said that much, I can't really say anything about them now.
Toads - I'm gonna say that he's more leaning to the side of a Townie. He jokes and plays around, I'm expecting that this may be a casual act of Townie.

1. Pronouns / Time Zone / Other logistic BS you can think of
He/Him | 8+ GMT | Waffles
2. Whose DMs you tryna slide into?
Everyone
3. If you had to be a fruit which one would you be?
Banana ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)
4. How do you think a mountainous set-up will work and how do you plan to decipher whose a scum and whose nah?
No :lemon:

I'm not quoting you anymore.... but you still have yet to answer my RQS biancas-scumtique

1. Pronouns / Time Zone / Other logistic BS you can think of
2. Whose DMs you tryna slide into?
3. If you had to be a fruit which one would you be?
4. How do you think a mountainous set-up will work and how do you plan to decipher whose a scum and whose nah?

Why do you choose to pick on Bianca when I haven't done the rqs either. Seems like you're making something out of nothing

- - - Post Merge - - -

The rqs is pretty useless and it seems like you're just trying to change conversation :thinking:

- - - Post Merge - - -

The rqs is pretty useless and it seems like you're just trying to change conversation :thinking:

Why do you choose to pick on Bianca when I haven't done the rqs either. Seems like you're making something out of nothing

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I "picked on" Bianca because she was there, you left. Had you been there too I would have continued the pressure on you. Like now.... fill out the RQS. I don't get why these snobs don't just answer it in the time it takes them to put their snooty response to it.

Also if you want to say I'm useless, it's kind of ironic looking at your post like that dumb waffles post. At least I'm trying to get everyone to answer one thing

I "picked on" Bianca because she was there, you left. Had you been there too I would have continued the pressure on you. Like now.... fill out the RQS. I don't get why these snobs don't just answer it in the time it takes them to put their snooty response to it.

Also if you want to say I'm useless, it's kind of ironic looking at your post like that dumb waffles post. At least I'm trying to get everyone to answer one thing

But there's already conversation going on when you're still asking about the rqs. What answers are you trying to get ? When i posted the waffles thing the game just started and there nothing else to talk about

Answers...... to the RQS, in case that wasn't obvious enough
I think it's good to have something where everyone answers the same questions. You can have like a baseline
Yes because this conversation about chick editing and waffles meme omg around is great

Ok, we're about 15 hours into day, and there are only two people who have been distinctly suspicious, Bianca and Kirby. Now, Kirby has been oddly inconsistent with his opinions in discord chat. Especially considering how he ran against Cleb the whole time in Aloha (town v town) and stuck with it for a good two and a half days. Moreover, his pushing on Bianca just felt weird to me.

At the same time, some of Bianca's posts set of all of the alarm bells that I reserve for "new scum", specifically posts #74 and #76, but I was wrong about those alarms last game. Gonna wait for Kirby's defense, but from my conversations, I can only think of two scumteams that work right now

ITYW/Kirby and
Daniel/Bianca

Toads/Kirby could work to, but I don't think that Toads would be playing how he is if he was mafia again

For how much Bianca has been talking, she has not tried to figure out any other scum and the best content she has given is clearing me and Kirby....

Waffles and I have had an extensive conversation. He seemed to be genuine when he was talking so I believe he's town. Dolby is also probably town as well since he's usually more obvious as scum

Chick I'm not sure how to read. Her other games have just been inactivity and confusion, but she's putting in more effort here. It's not really alignment telling so I'll have to wait for more

Toads Kirby and Bianca have weird behavior to me. However I don't think toads and bianca could be on the same team

hmmm keep talking boys...something is becoming much more clear to me. and for the record toads, I haven't cleared anyone yet. Actually, if anything, me clearing you and emphasizing that it is your town meta could be me giving you a pass to act scummy all around.

I don't know why I am getting a feeling of deja vu all over again. I think I am being set up for a lynch.

hmmm keep talking boys...something is becoming much more clear to me. and for the record toads, I haven't cleared anyone yet. Actually, if anything, me clearing you and emphasizing that it is your town meta could be me giving you a pass to act scummy all around.

I don't know why I am getting a feeling of deja vu all over again. I think I am being set up for a lynch.

If you were to say two specific people were mafia this game, who would they be?

If you were to say two specific people were mafia this game, who would they be?

You and Kirby

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby, you saying that gives me deja vu again...this is exactly what happened when I was lynched last time...

You and Kirby

gdi, do you think that we're on the same mafia team though?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You and Kirby

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby, you saying that gives me deja vu again...this is exactly what happened when I was lynched last time...

Lol, you haven't really provided thoughts on players except for Toads and Chick I think

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Bianca, to be clear, I meant for a possible scum team, not a situation where it would be one or the other is scum

gdi, do you think that we're on the same mafia team though?

My crackpot theory is you intentionally posted those conversations (thinking about it now) so as for everyone to think you and Kirby are not on any kind of team. Then the second post is actually all about me (which I thought at first ok cute! but then isnt this the same Dolby who always plants seeds of scum on me? )..That second discord post is just talking about my postings about my !!! and ........

Then, I thought we will hear from Kirby but he said nothing at all...He just let you post it without even addressing it.

Now when I posted my reply, I was joking about the !!!! and ..... and making light of those posts..but you suddenly said to everyone oh posts 74 and 76 are bianca like scum...Which is reminiscent of you bussing me with two posts before...

Crackpot theory but that could be likely scenario

To be honest, this day has been too short and brief to do a reads post, nothing really happened.
The only big thing that strikes me is the texts that Dolby and Kirby have been messaging each other.
I'm a bit suspicious of this because:
? I'm not sure ? Dolby shared Kirby and his PM's. At the first time Dolby shared it, I feel like Kirby should've seen it, and known not to send his PM's to Dolby if he reveals this on the thread. Yet Dolby shared it for the second time.
? Does this mean the Dolby and Kirby could be Scum team? Maybe Dolby is making up a fake conversation with Kirby, and is trying to get everybody to believe that he is Townie, and blaming his Scum partner Kirby?
? Maybe Dolby's tactic could be to get all the attention on his partner, and then mysteriously kill everybody, looking like a Townie. This could be a very smart, yet risky choice.
? I don't think this theory might be true though, because there's no point in eliminating your scum partner. I've heard that Dolby is a good Mafia, so I'll keep all eyes on him.

Now I just realized that I don't think scum a would sacrifice their scum partner because of the following basis

a.) We have 7 players in game (2 scum vs 5 town) I don't think the scum would sacrifice their partner in order to gain trust in game.
b.) Isn't it unusual to sacrifice your scum partner in day 1? wrong move although this seems good cuz people gain trust but hey this is a huge risk in game and theres a slight chance they will do that.

Interesting tampering evidence? it could be but again its a huge risk cuz letter b

My thoughts on game so far

Chick - seems to have play better compare last two games she seems more genuine now I can think of her as a decent player and not clueless player but she seems kinda confused tho. I had a talk to her via discord while doing my video work. its just related to Kirby because we have observe and concern of his actions compare to his previous games maybe I'll have to wait and observe more but for now town leaning

Kirby - I have read Dolby's pm but not everything he seems acting unusual compare the game I had with him, slowly grow suspicion on him. I mean why would he pick on newbies in game strange hes not that kind of person who calls out people for no apparent reason.

If scummystarship is scum I doubt either chick, Bianca and Dolby will be his scum partner.

Back