Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread gonna lock?

Trundle I was talking about the oath vote

Night 1

Articles_Michelangelo_Adam.jpg

Michelangelo's "Creation of Adam"

Since this is "Renaissance" Mafia, here's a bit of art trivia for you:
Michelangelo painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel against his will.
He was always more of a sculptor than a painter,
and it took four years to fully paint the entirety of the Sistine Chapel ceiling.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jacob was lynched. Their role was Vanilla Townie. Their role is as follows:
Vanilla Townie: You are a Vanilla Townie. You have no special abilities other than your voice and vote.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the town.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Night 1 has now begun. Should you have a role with an ability, you have 24 hours to send me in any actions. Day 2 will start on April 8th (Tomorrow) at 8:00 PM CST.

Earlier I proposed that we move the final deadline to 10:00 PM CST rather than 8:00 PM CST, which is two hours forward than what it was before. It seems like the current time is a bit too earlier for some people. Let me know if you think it should be changed.

Last edited:
i am SO sorry, i feel so stupid pls forgive me everyone : ( i should not have voted jacob and i am so stupid

Yeah from the way Jacob was talking at EOD I was pretty sure this was going to be the result.

On the bright side, look at allllll the information we have now :lemon:
Post automatically merged:

Also I know I started the wagon please be nice

what information do we really have out of all of this.
i'm so lost right now, i need to read back through most of the thread because i skimmed it.

ahhhh i made a mistake. i panicked

i honestly hate that those that were largely absent for today like heyden and glow were clearly not caught up with the game yet still tried to lead a wagon on oath

honestly most of us created this D1 panic and ill have to take tomorrow morning to read all of this because like 100+ posts were made in last hour and that’s not ok when the game was quiet earlier

what information do we really have out of all of this.
i'm so lost right now, i need to read back through most of the thread because i skimmed it.

if we didn’t panic and everyone at least voted hours ago i think this would’ve been more helpful but this ending messes everything

Hate

We got a lot from that EoD though and fwiw I still think Trundle is town.

maybe if u were here u could have advocated that with him : )
When I left the thread I actually just made supper, then went to band practice, and when I got home I got myself caught up with the thread. It was out of my control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back