TBT Gaming Week: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Time Trial Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was happy with this after trying for 10 minutes lol

3Y2xcFR.jpg

Definitely not winning any records with this one but I managed to shave like 10 seconds off my previous time so I’ll take it. Also 1:35:000 even is super satisfying.

7-A191-CA7-E8-E2-4440-A298-BDB35-A66-D166.jpg

Also... looks like I’m the only motion control user here. Neat.

Last edited:
went to go try this and realized 200cc doesn’t seem to be available for time trials in the Wii U version of the game D:

Aww, that's too bad. :( If you want to enter with Wii U for the participation Ticket, that's OK with me, just know you probably won't be fast enough to place.

Aww, that's too bad. :( If you want to enter with Wii U for the participation Ticket, that's OK with me, just know you probably won't be fast enough to place.

Oh awesome, thank you! :,) That's fine, just wasn't sure if it would still be ok for me to submit a time.

What's the deadline to submit? I just want to catch a good time below 2 minutes ;)

20200221_200119.jpg

Fairly happy with this time! Especially considering I still don't have all the karts unlocked on deluxe yet.

I haven't played MK in a long time and never much 200cc, so I won't have a chance for the top 3 anyways but here is my time. It was my second try and I wasn't able to beat it after a few more tries so I left it at that.
9OUMRoC.jpg

wii u pro controller feels weird now compared to switch pro controller

uhZaVn0.jpg

Reminder that entries close tomorrow! Remember that you get one Ticket just for participating, no matter how slow your time is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back