TBT Fair Discussion

I found the following very interesting:

"Don't expect you usuall codes, bells and happy forum prize, we're going to the next level. The Grand prize will include an Animal Crossing: Wild World* game. Plus some other things. "

What's the * for??? And he says include, which means that's not all.

I'm not interested in getting the game...

a: I have one reserved already.

b: It'll probably involve giving my address, which I'm not doing.

DarthGohan1 said:

"Don't expect you usuall codes, bells and happy forum prize, we're going to the next level. The Grand prize will include an Animal Crossing: Wild World* game. Plus some other things. "

I forgot to add the * part, but it's there now. Basically it says you wont be getting it before the release. (winner will have to wait untill it is out)

Some fo the otehr prizes include ranks, bells, money for other forums, advertising deals, etc...

Ummmm... Do you ship to canada?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
DarthGohan1 said:

I forgot to add the * part, but it's there now. Basically it says you wont be getting it before the release. (winner will have to wait untill it is out)
That makes sense.

Hardly anyone ever does....

I figured it would be shipped through amazon or something, but where did this money come from?

Either Mino or I will reserve it on Amazon for the winner, and I believe that they ship to America and Canada.

Back