Shop 🍐🍥TBT CORNER MART 🍥🍐 !{Gulliver, CJ/Flick, Mom's, Celeste DIY/Fragments, 7 tbt DIYs, IGB/NMT, CHEAP Hybrids, Fossils, Fish Bait, ETC.}!

Hey Meg! Well done on hitting your goal :3 New to the community but love seeing threads like this, you all seem so lovely. Do you exclusively want TBT at the moment? I’m building a collection of flick and cj models, wondered if you’d consider anything else for your 4?
thank you so much!! everyone here is super lovely, welcome to the forums! <3

i'm really mainly trying to sell them for tbt, even though i've already reached my goal, i want to use them to pay it forward and help other people who are working towards collectibles as well 🥺 however i do have a small wishlist, and i'd consider a wishlist trade for one of the models depending on the item. i really dont have a need for NMT and bells though atm i'm sorry

I have a few I can certainly get you! Have the hawk kimono stand, one of your soft serve (could order others) one of your diner chairs, a lucky cat, the paper lantern and I can craft zen cushions. Would love to trade for all four models but you name your prices. Happy with anything you’d be willing to part with :)

I have a few I can certainly get you! Have the hawk kimono stand, one of your soft serve (could order others) one of your diner chairs, a lucky cat, the paper lantern and I can craft zen cushions. Would love to trade for all four models but you name your prices. Happy with anything you’d be willing to part with :)
I can trade you the catfish model and frog model for the hawk kimono stand and a lucky cat? ^^

More than happy with that exchange. Sorry for delay, I was working. Let me know when you’re free to trade :)

Can I get the fake famous painting for 10tbt?
More than happy with that exchange. Sorry for delay, I was working. Let me know when you’re free to trade :)
Sorry for the delayed response! Have 1 trade from last night ahead of you both and then will reach out to you both as well shortly!

Hi :D I might not be available later so if I don't respond later that's probably why

Hi :D I might not be available later so if I don't respond later that's probably why
there's one trade ahead of you so you should get a dodo code within the next 10 minutes, but if you're not available then, then it's no worries, i'll mark it as pending and just let me know when you're around again ^^

Hi there ... I am available to trade now ... could I buy the crest door plate diy and the tiny library diy and 12 blue hyacinths please? Is that 47 tbts?

Awesome ... will send you the tbts when I fly in ❤️
I have some duplicate diys that I will gift you ... perhaps they can help you earn towards your collectibles goal

Last edited:
Awesome ... will send you the tbts when I fly in ❤
I have some duplicate diys that I will gift you ... perhaps they can help you earn towards your collectibles goal
your order is ready to deliver, i've sent you the pm! and awww thank you so much! 🥺 i actually reached my dono goal for the mori collectible last night, but im going to be using the tbt i get from here now to date swap and also donate to people who are collectible hunting themselves now ^^

thank you that's so kind of you!

Any chance you have any butterfly models you'd part with for anything other than tbt? I only have 50- some but I'd give you plus nmt or igb if you're up for it!

Any chance you have any butterfly models you'd part with for anything other than tbt? I only have 50- some but I'd give you plus nmt or igb if you're up for it!
hi! i can part with the tiger butterfly model for whatever tbt you have <3 no worries about nmt and igb

Hey have you still got Stacked Books DIY? :)
yes i do!

Awesome can I buy please. I'm free now to trade too :)

Back