• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Take a looksie. *Wishlist 4/27

Bells
Feedback
100% (114) +
Hi! I'm looking for the items on my wishlist. If you have anything on my wishlist, let me know and distinguish whether you want me to have the items/or catalog and the pricing. I'm willing to do catalog for catalog trade. Just ask me if I have anything you're looking for! Thanks. ❤

Wishlist <---------

Last edited:
I have the decoy duck in white and the bone doorplate in pink, we can do a trade for something from my whishlist but you don’t have any I can just give them to you no problem

Hello I have a Tree Branch Wreath I can give you for free!

i can make you some firewood if you provide the wood, i literally don't have enough to make one (costs 8 wood).

im looking for a green portable toilet and also fancy lamp items like the cherry blossom or pine tree or paper lamps

I can make a brick oven with 8 clay, 2 iron nuggets, and 6 wood, and maybe a NMT?

Hi!
I have: Octagonal Glasses (Black), Menu Chalkboard (natural), Climbing Wall (pink), & chic tuxedo dress (pink). Are you okay cataloging these items? Also, name your offer in NMT if possible c: I was thinking 1-3 NMT?

I have a white snack machine and I'm willing to trade it away for a black snack machine or alot of bells ^w^
I'm trying to gather bells to pay off my home loan :w:

Last edited:
Back