Sydney...

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
There is an animal that moved into my town. Her name is Sydney. Every time I even go NEAR her, she says something like: 'Oh, sunshine, my Fabio, I am so happy I am actually talking to you! There is NO way I am gonna sleep tonight!'

What does this mean?

Not really becasue relationships don't really have different levels.

you were visiting katrina

;)

she gave you the curse that makes girls in your village like you... its pretty funny... and at the same time annoying... especially when a villager you really want to move comes up and starts talking to you.

i hate sydney... shes annoying

:p

PIRANHA2 said:
you were visiting katrina

;)

she gave you the curse that makes girls in your village like you... its pretty funny... and at the same time annoying... especially when a villager you really want to move comes up and starts talking to you.

i hate sydney... shes annoying

:p
Hey, I DID vist Katrina that morning. That explains it.

Playa Time!

;)

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
As Fish said, it was probably Katrina... Also, in DnM e+, people actually had a higher level of friendship with animals and they would call out to you...

PIKMIN042 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
As Fish said, it was probably Katrina... Also, in DnM e+, people actually had a higher level of friendship with animals and they would call out to you...
That happened to me once... My guy character started getting attacked, and it was strange... Um... Anyways, what's DnM E+?

UltraByte said:
PIKMIN042 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
That happened to me once... My guy character started getting attacked, and it was strange... Um... Anyways, what's DnM E+?
Dobitsu no Morie e+

Doubutsu no Mori e+ (or Animal Forest e+) is the latest version of AC in Japan. It was released in June 2003, nine months after AC came out in North America.

Back