Bubble wand x10
Lemon double scoop x3
Mint double scoop
Orange pinwheel
Red pinwheel x2
Tweeter x4

FC is: 5086-0970-6453

Last edited:
Yes! I like purple,pink and blue flowers(*^_^*) I'm also looking for a rice cooker or most food-related items

Last edited:
Awesome ^o^ I have loads of purple roses. Could I get 1 orange pinwheel, Choco soft serve, matcha soft serve, strawberry ice cream please please? :3 How many roses do you want?

Last edited:
Actually, I'll just pay 100k for a tweeter and vanilla ice cream. I can let you catalog the rice cooker though. It's reordable

Last edited:
I have loads of food related items also. I can let you catalog all of it if you want ^^

Umm...would 7 be okay? That would be awesome too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Amanda, What are you looking for? (*^_^*)

Last edited:
Okay! By the way, who's town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'll just be a minute with Hazel ^_^

Most my food items needs ordering, and you're already getting the rice cooker so it cataloging the food items I have ok? Also, is my town ok? It's a bit messy though but im my trying to get my visitor count xD

Okay, then I'll re-open my gates in a minute, Amanda

Last edited:
Ah, give me a few .~. Connection is being dumb.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is the list updated after Hazel's order or is the chocolocate soft serve, strawberry and vanilla ice cream no longer available?

Thank you for reminding me, I'll take those off (*^_^*) but the vanilla is available

Last edited:
Aw :c only thing left for me is a tweeter. My connection is being lame and uncooperative right now so I'll try again a bit later.

I've reserved the vanilla ice cream for you, that's the only reason I took it off^_^

Back