• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Auction Sunflower Crown + Sunflower Dress

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsbea

🧁🧁🧁
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Classic Easter Egg
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (163) +
Hi there!! I’m auctioning off this:
(TBT ONLY)

sunflower crown and sunflower dress

bid starts at: 10 TBT

lowest increment: 10 TBT

auction ends 12 AM (PST) Midnight today.

828962D2-A43C-474C-ABEC-C6F1776D6F4B.jpeg

Last edited:
What's the in-game name of the crown? I can't seem to find it on villagerdb, nook.exchange, or nookazon. The searches for "crown" and "sunflower" can't find it on any of the sites. When I search "sunflower" the only thing that shows up is the dress, which can be bought from the Able sisters. Under "crown" there is both the crown and royal crown, the normal flower crowns you can craft, and some crown wallpapers.

What's the in-game name of the crown? I can't seem to find it on villagerdb, nook.exchange, or nookazon. The searches for "crown" and "sunflower" can't find it on any of the sites. When I search "sunflower" the only thing that shows up is the dress, which can be bought from the Able sisters. Under "crown" there is both the crown and royal crown, the normal flower crowns you can craft, and some crown wallpapers.
Summer-solstice crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back