• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Summer Clothing Cataloging ☀️ NEW ITEMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’d like to come by again! daniela from bunny ^^ can i ask which ones are full sets?

Opening for another night! Read over the original post please and thank you. Also, im now accepting requests for summer clothing items. So, if theres something that isn't here that you want, let me know and Ill try and get it.

Opening for another night! Read over the original post please and thank you. Also, im now accepting requests for summer clothing items. So, if theres something that isn't here that you want, let me know and Ill try and get it.
hi! i already came to your island before and it was lovely! c: but i’ve been looking for a few clothing items and i was wondering if you have/can get
- tropical muumuu
- hibiscus muumuu
- bold muumuu
tysm!

Would love to come by, will pick one item up at a time. Thank you!

IGN: しろくま
Island: くまくまベアー

ahh! you were able to get the hibiscus muumuus! i’m so happy! i’d love to come and catalog for the beach towel on your wishlist! they can be customized i believe so you only need one! c: will pick up one at a time!

Can I come to your island to catalog items one at a time? :) My island is Podlasie, name is Cyku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back