Cycling ^.^ ~ Sugar Sweet Cycling! ~ ^.^ Boxes -> ---

Apple, Hamlet, and Clay are all reserved actually >.< Buuuut, If any of those reservations fall through or the reserver gets said villager I will immediately move the reserve to you with special holding arrangements due to our time zones ^_^

Aww that's so sweet of you! Thanks! <3
Nonetheless I hope it will be fine for the reservers n_n

Alright! Lolly has been adopted to a wonderful new home. And now back to cycling!!

Shep - in boxes - I have to run uptown real quick, so he will be voided when I return if there is no interest for him ^_^
voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cheri - in boxes - voiding in 10
voided

Last edited:
Sparro - in boxes - I am currently done cycling for the night, so he will be held in boxes over night, if anyone is interested by the time I continue cycling again ^_^

I'm looking for Roscoe. Have I come to the right place?

Hiya! Sorry for the super late reply. You have come to the right place xD I can mark you for a reservation for Roscoe if you'd like? Just please kept in mind that I have recently had him in my cycle town so I am not sure when I will be getting him again. It probably won't be any time really soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I reserve Bluebear?
I'm also lurking for other dreamies c:

You sure can! But please keep in mind that I have recently had Bluebear in my town, so it may be a while before I get her again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

may i reserve lolly? if she is not already

Tier 1's and 2's are unavailable for reserve, sorry. Also, I just held an auction for her yesterday xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to reserve Melba, please :)

You bet! ^_^ I'll mark you down right now

Hello! I recently just got Apple! Thank you for reserving it for me though!

Hello! I recently just got Apple! Thank you for reserving it for me though!

Congrats on getting her ^_^ & Thank you for letting me know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although you already nicely gave me Eugene, is it okay for me to lurk for Clay (couldn't find any holders when I resetted T^T), Apple and Hamlet? :3

Apple is now reserved for you!! xD <3 <3

Alright!! I've been way too pre-occupied to cycle today. So I'll be here for the next little while and get a few villagers cycled and hopefully adopted!! Soooo first up!! :

Quillson - in boxes - Anyone interested??

- - - Post Merge - - -

meriwethers dreamie is quillson

I am pretty sure it was her that I found Quillson for at one point but the adoption didn't work out <- Long story short xD
Is she online??
EDIT: Meriwether has been VMed ^_^

Last edited:
Back