• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Storage items, some unorderables

hi there! may i please get the banana split hat, cabana table, kinderdijk windmill, zen cupboard, zen desk + zen phone stand?

hey! could i take your lotus pond and tranquil bridge off your hands? :)

hi! could i get the cabana things, inkpolis things, tranquil bridge, pikmin, jellyfish lamp, kadomatsu, and lotus pond?

Last edited:
hi! could i get the cabana things, inkpolis things, tranquil bridge, pikmin, jellyfish lamp, kadomatsu, and lotus pond?

I can get you all that but the tranquil bridge and lotus pond! Could open my gates for you in about ten minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey yeah im ready right now and anytime after, I'll add you straight away :)

Sorry hun, I was replying to someone else :( those items got spoken for already! If I have any extras I?ll let you know!

okay, thanks a bunch :) if you ever have a spare lotus pond you don't mind giving away, though, hopefully lemme know? xD

okay, thanks a bunch :) if you ever have a spare lotus pond you don't mind giving away, though, hopefully lemme know? xD

Yeah definitely! I?ve still been going through my storage :) I have your items laid out for you in my plaza and my gates are open when you can head over! :)

Hey! Can i get the spooky couch, pancakes, and a cin table??

Back