Stitches or Zucker

Zucker or Stitches

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mstout

Bells
Arcade Tokens
I have stitches, but zucker has always had a part in my heart, I just don't want to have to handle the trade, what do y'all think?

I have Stitches and I had Zucker. For me I like Stitches more. If you like Zucker more...you should get him :)

I hate Zucker and love Stitches so its obvious who I voted for, but if you really want Zucker, you should go for it.

I prefer Stitches to Zucker, but it's ultimately what you want.

I voted for Stitches, I think he is really adorable. I don't see the appeal in Zucker, personally, so I guess my opinion is a bit biased! You should pick the one that you like the most since it is your town. :)

I haven't had Stitches or Zucker, most likely would keep both, but if I had to pick I would pick Zucker because he reminds me of a caramel apple :3

For me it has to be Zucker, I just love how the octopi walk in the game plus stitches creeps me out (I know, I'm weird)

they're both cute...

I think you should keep both? </3

I love zucker, he's awesome

but stitches is hard to get back...

I guess I don't really see the appeal of Stitches. So definitely Zucker! Who doesn't love a takoyaki octopus?

I've always ended up with Stitches in my town when I restart and can't let go of him cause hes so epic all-around. But Zucker is one of my dreamies that I still haven't seen in game. So I really couldn't pick between the two as of now. Still might not be able to when I finally get Zucker lol.

Back