• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Stitches is in boxes! ADOPTED

I'd like people to be on when it ends since he's in boxes. :) At least within an hour or two after it ends. Just easier, right? :D

But if they aren't, I guess I could just TT a few hours back. >_> Still, sooner is easier!

I'm CST but will be waiting!!!

Friend is on TBT. She has a spot open and he is a dreamy of hers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would love to enter for my daughter but no spaces open and no one wants to move lol.

Friend is on TBT. She has a spot open and he is a dreamy of hers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would love to enter for my daughter but no spaces open and no one wants to move lol.

Ok, make sure your friend msgs me if she wins. :)

And I know how it is when you can't get someone to leave. I've wanted Phoebe to leave my main town for a long time and she never asks. I'm not sure why she's so attached...

Back