SSB Rocked

Desert?
in New Mexico by chance?

I normally camp in Michigan, LOL.

P.S. I love camping!
especially canoeing and i was even on a week long canoeing trek a couple years ago in Canada!

it was pretty fun... but my friend that bought it always had to be first player... and i wasn't allowed to attack :| pretty dumb with him playing, but yes, it was a good game all in all

:)

PIRANHA2 said:
it was pretty fun... but my friend that bought it always had to be first player... and i wasn't allowed to attack :| pretty dumb with him playing, but yes, it was a good game all in all

what? you wern't aloud to attack? ROFL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JJRAMONE2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

yes... its sad but true... any time i beat him it was considered "Cheap" then when he beat me it was "skill" pretty ********

:p

PIRANHA2 said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

yes... its sad but true... any time i beat him it was considered "Cheap" then when he beat me it was "skill" pretty ********

ROFL!!!! Thats so stupid.

PIRANHA2 said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

Is your friend in traction?

Back