• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Sprite Signature

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
EDIT:

v.1
spritesiggy1st.png

v.2
ssg123.png

Any likes? dislikes?

Your sigs are all way too small. Flow is out of wack and depth could use work. A border would help it out a lot too. But I like the effects. Nice job.

need to work on blending your render more m8. some gmaps would help with that. also flow is kinda messed up. effects are nice tho. keep working. lighting and depth could also help this sig a lot. good work tho m8

I made a second version
ssg123.png

I added a border and tried to add some lighting, gradient maps, and a better C4D composition.
Also can someone explain to me depth :p
Thanks

v2 looks a lot better m8. your render blends in better. still lacks some depth but thats hard to obtain when making sprite sigs. kiu

100 said:
I made a second version
ssg123.png

I added a border and tried to add some lighting, gradient maps, and a better C4D composition.
Also can someone explain to me depth :p
Thanks
Looks better with a border. ;D

I found a depth tutorial if you want to check it out, it's quite helpful if I say so myself.

Back