• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Sprinkle or Cookie?

Sprinkle or Cookie?

• Sprinkle

Votes: 33 56.9%
  • Cookie

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dislike most of the penguins, they remind me of America.
So I voted Cookie! I had her before, and she was so cute! But I later replaced her with Bunnie and Dotty. Dotty became my favorite villager ever shortly after that.

popularity aside, sprinkle most definitelyyyy!! cookie is cute but i think she's a little bit plain... not really a fan of any of the dog villagers so maybe im just biased, but... and also penguins are so freaking cute and I lovee the penguins. Just my opinion :D

Sprinkle! Which is weird because I usualy prefer Dogs over Penguins in AC but... Cookie?s big eyes creep me out a bit, and Sprinkle is blue, her little hair twirl is adorable and she is probably the best penguin out there!

I'm not a fan of most of the dogs or the penguins (except for Hopper of course). I had both in previous games and and liked Sprinkle a lot more than Cookie. Both of them are adorable but I really liked having Sprinkle in my town more than Cookie. Good luck c:

I've had Sprinkle in my second town for a while now, and she's awesome. I love her coloring and her house is pretty cool to boot. I visited another town recently and met Cookie there, and she was also pretty cute. Still have to vote for Sprinkle though! ^_^

I prefer Sprinkle, probably just because I like penguins more than dogs. I don't like either of these two anyway, sooooo... :p

Back