• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Spooky sets[Last day]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (274) +
I'm just selling the spooky set but you know its October so its time for spooky set.So anyways I have 20 copies of the spooky set that I would like to sell to each person that who ever reply on this thread.
Also if there are any furniture pieces from the spooky set that you're missing and i'll be glad to help you with those. Everything you need to know like my FC and time zone or mayor town name, its all in my signature and you name the price because I'm not very good at naming prices.

Delivering only
today is the last day of selling these spooky sets, so who ever reply on this thread before it closes, i'll be available to drop off the set at 5, or 4 pm, ty
Also the sets that are left on hold for you guys, and if you see this thread close then you can VM me and i'll still give you the sets, but ONLY the people who already asked for a set on this thread is able to VM me about if they're ready for me to drop off the sets.

[15 sets left available]

two on hold-CinnaMuffin

one on hold- MayorWasabiOfOcarle

Last edited:
Hi, I know this might sound crazy, but how much would it be for about 5 sets? also are you wanting tbt or igb? would love to know! ^^ thanks!~

I want a set please! How many tbt?

I want a set please! How many tbt?

You name the price whatever how you want for it and also I can drop it off tomorrow but idk what time because I'm available on Mondays on random times but mostly at night if you're okay with that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I know this might sound crazy, but how much would it be for about 5 sets? also are you wanting tbt or igb? would love to know! ^^ thanks!~

Sorry I'm selling one set to each person, but I can sell just two sets to you if your okay with that and I'll be available tomorrow at night or maybe before night time.
I'm delivering it to your town letting you know. Also forgot and how about 20 TBT for the sets, is that good enough or is it to high for you, just let me know.

Last edited:
Not a problem, I'll message you tomorrow night when I'm available, thanks Firelight!

Do you still have any sets left? I’d love one if you do.

Yes I do have a lot left and okay also as you see today I'm only available at night so let me know if you are or not.
Oh and you name the price IGB or TBT for the set and I'm delivering only.;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not a problem, I'll message you tomorrow night when I'm available, thanks Firelight!

Sorry for the late reply and okay your welcome

bump again

and if you replied for a set when I'm offline don't worry because i'll be back online at 4 pm today CST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back