• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

[Spoilers Inside] šŸ” Villager House Interior Pics āœ°

Aww Dotty's house is even cuter when her crafting table isn't out, the rug!!
1588033279463.png

I have Dotty :)
EWlBSUtUcAUSBor
EWlBYUVU8AAotsa

Would love to know what Hopkins' house looks like. :giggle:

EDIT: Someone shared what it looks like on Nookipedia. Poor bunbun doesn't have a bed. ; u ;

Last edited:
Anyone has Rudy's, he was a starter villager of mines and he's stuck with that ugly starter room.

ahhhhh I never expected this thread to get this big!! I love looking at the villager pics posted in here, I still check this every day it makes me so happy to see all the villager interiors in this new game <3

i'm sorry i haven't updated the original post with a fully linked table of contents or something like this. my anxiety does not like the idea of doing that, with how many posts this thread has gotten. sorry i won't be making this easier to navigate by doing so...i love the idea of a table of contents, and perhaps i'll do it if i ever get into a strange mood, but atm i'm not planning on it. i'm sorry i hope you understand šŸ„ŗ

but that being said i really do love seeing these pics! glad everyone has been loving it as much as me :love:

side note: i added to the original post the link to the google drive with all the house exteriors, and the thread for house exteriors, as well as the wiki with both interiors/exteriors is listed in the original post as well <3 hope these help, and im excited to see more pictures!

Last edited:
Anyone has Mac? Read the whole thread and couldn't find his home..
Also, Coco's house is, uh, unique.... I prefer her DIY house tbh xD The only reason I would like the original one is because she lives next to Clay, which house looks like hers

A side note th

mira's house is linked in a spoiler of the very first post on this thread!

Oh that's true !
But unfortunately I can't see any of your pictures šŸ˜¢

Screenshot_20200430-013107_Qwant.jpg

Oh but I see someone posted Norma also on the first page ahah And I can see it šŸ˜‹

Last edited:
Does anybody know where to find a listing of all the exteriors?

I saw somebody share a link for that a few days ago (I think it was here) but either Iā€™m blind and missing the link somehow, or the website took down a bunch of pics >.>ā€™
You could use Nookipedia

Has anyone posted Cole and Peanut's? I wanna see how theirs look since mine have the generic ones.

Has anyone posted Cole and Peanut's? I wanna see how theirs look since mine have the generic ones.
im pretty sure theyve definitely been posted here, unfortunately you just kind of have to dig... alternatively these are very possibly in the data base links i have posted in the original post <3

I am not sure if this has been said before, or something similar, but, I just looked up the exterior of Erik, who I have as well, and it is completely different than the exterior he has on my island..?

Like, they don't even come close to each other in terms of looks :')

Edit: I'll start up and make a screenshot to post here.

I am not sure if this has been said before, or something similar, but, I just looked up the exterior of Erik, who I have as well, and it is completely different than the exterior he has on my island..?

was he one of your first five villagers? they get default interiors rather than their proper interiors, unfortunately...

Edit: I'll start up and make a screenshot to post here.

exterior erik.jpeg
Post automatically merged:

was he one of your first five villagers? they get default interiors rather than their proper interiors, unfortunately...
If you mean if he's one of the villagers I had to craft furniture for, then no. His interior is exactly as shown on Nookipedia. The problem is the difference in exterior? He did not move in a plot that was previously occupied by another villager either.

If you mean if he's one of the villagers I had to craft furniture for, then no. His interior is exactly as shown on Nookipedia. The problem is the difference in exterior? He did not move in a plot that was previously occupied by another villager either.
ohhh, exterior! people compiled all the exteriors in this google drive folder, and what you have totally matches up. maybe they uploaded the wrong thing on nookipedia.

Back