[Spoilers Inside] 🏡 Villager House Interior Pics ✰

I'd love to see Stella's and Audie's place if anyone has them! Sadly they both have DIY furniture in my town.

I believe someone posted Cyd's and Marina's and they're the only others I have right now that aren't in default houses. Tomorrow Friga will be moved in and I'll post hers! Ignore the ocarina in Walt's home as that was a gift from me.

Chadder's home.jpg

Walt's Home.jpg

walt's house is so good! <3
It really is! I was on the fence about inviting him when I saw him on an island. I'm glad I did. He has quickly become a favorite of my current villagers and I don't think I'll let him move out.

Chadder's house is just a giant bathroom which I find hilarious.

Also, if anyone has pics of Phoebe, Samson, Peanut, Skye, or Drake I'd love to see their houses, especially Skye. Phoebe and Samson were starters and the other 3 were my first move ins so they all have default houses.

im glad so many ppl are posting pics 🥺
This was a great idea for a thread, especially seeing as how there are so many villagers and the wiki doesn't have any from New Horizons uploaded yet. At least, not that I know of because I know Walt's wiki page shows his house from New Leaf.

It really is! I was on the fence about inviting him when I saw him on an island. I'm glad I did. He has quickly become a favorite of my current villagers and I don't think I'll let him move out.

Chadder's house is just a giant bathroom which I find hilarious.

Also, if anyone has pics of Phoebe, Samson, Peanut, Skye, or Drake I'd love to see their houses, especially Skye. Phoebe and Samson were starters and the other 3 were my first move ins so they all have default houses.

This was a great idea for a thread, especially seeing as how there are so many villagers and the wiki doesn't have any from New Horizons uploaded yet. At least, not that I know of because I know Walt's wiki page shows his house from New Leaf.
yeah i know its possible to edit wiki pages but i def dont know how and i kept wondering what some villagers houses looked like and found no pics online

looking at all their new interiors makes me so happy!!

Here's Maple's house! (sry for the timestamp in the corner)

OMG thank you so so so much!!! :) I haven’t gotten her yet in NH and I’m missing her terribly. This means a lot to me. She’s my number two most favorite next to my best boy Marshal. I don’t have both of them yet.

Does anyone have a pic of Bianca’s? Trying to decide if it’s worth it to bounce her out for the interior.

I love the uniquely created interiors for each villager, some of them match so well and it feels like such a shame to be stuck with 3 defaults.

I'm curious about Diva, Teddy, Rodeo, Wendy, and Eunice's interiors.

Does anyone know if villagers are reset when kicked out and invited back via amiibo?

Does anyone have a pic of Bianca’s? Trying to decide if it’s worth it to bounce her out for the interior.

I love the uniquely created interiors for each villager, some of them match so well and it feels like such a shame to be stuck with 3 defaults.
I want to see Bianca's interior as well! I want her but I need to decide in which part of the neighborhood she'd fit best. If anyone has her it'd be amazing if they could add a picture to the thread :3

P.S. I updated my post with Diana's interior if anyone's curious <3

Is it me, or is Ankha's house really disappointing compared to previous titles? 50% of her house is a giant pyramid, 40% is just golden coffins, the rest is just cramped empty space.. She has no bed or chairs, except for a golden toilet.

omg thank you so much for this!! mira's makes me kinda sad actually because it like. doesn't fit her at all and i love her default NL house lol but anyway this is gonna be so helpful!! i still have my starter uchi and jock, reneigh and teddy, and i'm SO sad their houses are so dreadfully boring. i also never got to see aurora and rex's real houses before i moved them out so i really hope someone will post these 4 (if they haven't already, i haven't read all the posts yet). i'd contribute but i'm not sure if my villager house interiors are all original or if some stuff has been changed!

Back