• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Splatoon Splatoon General Discussion (HYPE THREAD)

Hyyyy-eeeeep

Would be nice if it preferentially put you with your friends so people can experience the game for the first time together though.

Hyyyy-eeeeep

Would be nice if it preferentially put you with your friends so people can experience the game for the first time together though.

It would, but I doubt their servers could handle all those requests, especially on a first run. Who knows, though. Maybe they might try to match people that way if it's easier. Anything's possible.

Splatoon hype crash....?
"The server has too many connections"
"An error has occured."

Everyone go the splatoon hate thread! xP

Last edited:
L
Splatoon hype crash....?
"An error has occured."

Everyone go the splatoon hate thread! xP
Thank god! I thought it was just my internet :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its working!!

Splatoon hype crash....?
"An error has occured."

thank **** I can turn off gyro controls. That tutorial was a mess

Splatoon hype crash....?
"An error has occured."

thank **** I can turn off gyro controls. That tutorial was a mess

Wait, how do you turn them off? I didn't see the option. I hate the gyro.

Edit: Never mind. I think I found it.

Last edited:
Wait, how do you turn them off? I didn't see the option. I hate the gyro.

Edit: Never mind. I think I found it.

Think it was + on the weapon select.
How'd you enjoy Splatoon? I lost just about every time and even killed myself at one point by falling through a grate into oblivion. xD BUT COLOURS AND STIMULATION!

First Impressions:
The gameplay was amazing. Handsdown awesome. Graphics? SPOT ON! Music? AMAZING. Everything is Awesome in this game.
Know I want the full ver. >~<

Well that was fresh.
I ended up in first place every game for my team but one.
Gotta claim dat turf fast and have good positioning for team, think I went 7-3 (worst one being 12.6% to 69% aha)

That was amazing. I played 5 games with the roller and won every time. :p I think I will use the girl when the game comes out, the guy still looks weird.
I was also partnered with Yoshiller in my first match! Checked, and it was the real one!!!

on the gyro controls, I actually found them really nice. I started using the splatter shot and finally the splatter shot jr after I realised they destroy roller noobs and I found that I can use the right stick for turning but for precision shooting you want to use the gyro. I was on the edge of my seat most of the time so its not like I was bothered

Back