• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Spare seashells!!

averylee97

Freshly Delivered Lawn Clippings
Bells
Switch
6935-3758-2967
Feedback
100% (25) +
I have been looking on my beach for a week now, and cannot seem to have a venus comb wash up. If anyone has some they would like to sell, I would be happy to buy them off you. I can also trade other shells for it, except the summer shell. I can also buy some other shells if I don't have a lot of that type. I'd always be down to buy some summer shells! Just PM me if you have any questions!

How many stacks are you looking for? I have a couple stacks of venus combs/conch/summer shells if you are keen!

Absolutely! I'd like at least 1 stack of the venus combs! And as for the summer shells, I have a few, so I'm just trying to make sure I have enough for all the recipes. Maybe like 5 more? What would you rather have, IGB or NMT?

Absolutely! I'd like at least 1 stack of the venus combs! And as for the summer shells, I have a few, so I'm just trying to make sure I have enough for all the recipes. Maybe like 5 more? What would you rather have, IGB or NMT?

Tbh I am not really sure how much venus combs cost as I used to get paid 5NMT per stack by someone but they disappeared hence I have excessive stock lol.

Perhaps I can give you 1 stack venus combs and summer shells for 2NMT free? :)

Last edited:
Works for me! I'll send you a dodo in just a second!
Post automatically merged:

If anyone has any coral or other shells they would like to sell, feel free to offer!

Last edited:
Back