Giveaway Spare DIYs that I'm tired of seeing on my floor

linkyasha

Bells
Feedback
100% (116) +
Hey so I'm basically really tired of just seeing this on my floor when I walk in so giveaway time! Please don't just ask for all of them because you wanna try and resell them. ;w;

DIYs:
  • Wooden-block table
  • Wooden simple bed x2
  • Tiki torch x2
  • Wooden chair x2
  • Modern wood wall
  • Grass standee x2
  • Wooden-block bed
  • Leaf umbrella
  • Basket Pack
Once I agree to your request I can send you a dodo code to come pick your stuff up when ready! Tips of all kinds are lovely and very much appreciated but not necessary, don't feel obligated~

Once we're done please leave via the airport as there is apparently a glitch with leaving via the - button and it's better safe than sorry! I'm unsure if this bug got fixed in the newest update or not, so I ask that you continue to leave via airport just in case!

Last edited:
Any chance I could have the Gold-Screen Wall DIY? Also are you interested in hybrid tips? Could bring some pink cosmos for you as tip. :)

Hi! I'm interested in Cabin Wall, Gold-Screen Wall, Grass Skirt, and Money Flooring.
I can give you all of those minus the gold-screen wall as the person below you is only asking for that ^^ Will PM you in a minute

Any chance I could have the Gold-Screen Wall DIY? Also are you interested in hybrid tips? Could bring some pink cosmos for you as tip. :)
Sure thing! I do have a few pink cosmos so don't worry about it! Thank you so much though ^^ Will PM you when I'm finished with the above user c:

Could I get the iron doorplate, matryoshka, and the scatter papers?

Let me know if you think that's too much!

Hi again!
Could I get these?:

-natural square table
-cabin wall
-woodland wall

thanks so much for doing this!

Could I get the iron doorplate, matryoshka, and the scatter papers?

Let me know if you think that's too much!
Can do! Will PM you in a bit c:

Hi again!
Could I get these?:

-natural square table
-cabin wall
-woodland wall

thanks so much for doing this!
Good to see you again! I believe I only have 1 cabin wall and that's now spoken for, but the rest I can do?

I would love the aroma pot and the orange umbrella :)
The aroma pot's been claimed but I can give you the umbrella!

Can I get these 3?
I've love to learn them
  • Wild-wood wall
  • Basket pack
  • Music stand
The wall's been claimed but I can do the other two!
Post automatically merged:

i was actually gonna be doing homework for an hour or so and youre doing stuff for the others rn. you good with holding onto it?
yah no prob, just mail me whenever you're ready!

Back