• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling SOS full storage

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. Wishlist Items

Mu~

🧸
Bells
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (47) +
I've got a lot of duplicate items I'd like to get rid of, and would rather offer them to people than directly sell them to the Nooks.

I accept both nmt's and bells and also items from my wishlist.

Items for sale:

For sale/trade #ACNH #ACNHGuide https://acnh.guide/l/79zu8a

Wishlist:

See pics. Some are DIY but for some reason it's actually showing the finished item.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210108_155232.jpg
    Screenshot_20210108_155232.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20210108_155257.jpg
    Screenshot_20210108_155257.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20210108_155202.jpg
    Screenshot_20210108_155202.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20210108_155216.jpg
    Screenshot_20210108_155216.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20210108_155120.jpg
    Screenshot_20210108_155120.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20210108_155138.jpg
    Screenshot_20210108_155138.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I'm interested in many of your furnishings for my catalog island, particularly kitchen and bathroom and exercise items. Unfortunately, I can't see your wishlist, which i would prefer to fulfill, but I have a few NMT available. I'll make a list when I get to a computer!

Reactions: Mu~
I'm interested in many of your furnishings for my catalog island, particularly kitchen and bathroom and exercise items. Unfortunately, I can't see your wishlist, which i would prefer to fulfill, but I have a few NMT available. I'll make a list when I get to a computer!
I'll post screenshots then. Ty for letting me know.

My catalog island is open right now and has all the floor lights, box sofas, macrame tapestries, and most rattan series. The light brown rattan set will be ready tomorrow and the gray rattan set is likely to complete after that on Sunday. You can swing by for free!

Post automatically merged:

If you are looking only for physical items in trade, I will have to offer nmt instead. I won't be at a computer for a while!

My catalog island is open right now and has all the floor lights, box sofas, macrame tapestries, and most rattan series. The light brown rattan set will be ready tomorrow and the gray rattan set is likely to complete after that on Sunday. You can swing by for free!

If you are looking only for physical items in trade, I will have to offer nmt instead. I won't be at a computer for a while!
Ok, I'll wait until Sunday to get everything at once, tyvm :)
Is it ok if I take the nmt's and catalog them?

interested in the wood burning stove, lecture-hall bench, and the mountain bike. How many nmt?

Hello! Could I get the bug cage and the blue chenille cardigan? I think I can get some of your wishlist things, I'll just check my storage 😊

Hey can I have a few things?
Knife block
Toaster
Fish pochette
Freezer
Toilet
Globe
Colorful wheel
Pot rack
Stand mixer

interested in the wood burning stove, lecture-hall bench, and the mountain bike. How many nmt?
Not sure, make me an offer plz? 😅

Hello! Could I get the bug cage and the blue chenille cardigan? I think I can get some of your wishlist things, I'll just check my storage 😊
Sure!

Knife block
Toaster
Fish pochette
Freezer
Toilet
Globe
Colorful wheel
Pot rack
Stand mixer
Sure, what can you offer me?

Hi!!! I’d like to trade for your: Dark wood Knife block, yellow tube top, cushion, Changing room, plastic pool

I have the red and purple floor light, pink macrame, pink pet food, black streetlamps (Let me know how many street lamps since you won’t be able to order more even if you catalog them)

Hi!!! I’d like to trade for your: Dark wood Knife block, yellow tube top, cushion, Changing room, plastic pool

I have the red and purple floor light, pink macrame, pink pet food, black streetlamps (Let me know how many street lamps since you won’t be able to order more even if you catalog them)
Plz tell me the colors because I have more than 1 variation :)
Oh and someone is getting me some of the items, I'll let you know ASAP if I still need them.

Knife block
Toaster
Fish pochette
Freezer
Toilet
Globe
Colorful wheel
Pot rack
Stand mixer
Plz tell me what colors because I have more than 1 variation.

Last edited:
Plz tell me the colors because I have more than 1 variation :)

Plz tell me what colors because I have more than 1 variation.
For the color wheel the colorful one
Black knife block
White toaster

Oh wow, I might not have anything left to buy tonight! Congrats on the booming business, lol. I'll make an nmt offer on whatever is left and you are ofc welcome to visit to catalog whatever you're missing.

Btw I no longer need the bolero coat, PET food bowl, autographs and tapestry.

Closing for a bit, gtg to the supermarket.

Last edited:
would you like to trade
your
autograph cards
floor lamp (light wood)
floor lamp (dark wood)

for my
brown rattan waste bin
diner mini table (red)
tourist telescope (black)

thank you so much! :)