Someone special is here today!

So glad to see him, was so sad when he wasnt in wild world, and didnt play long enough to see him on CF

If you don't know what I'm talking about, Jack the pumpkin head will be in your town today to ask you a question about Halloween. He should be there all day so be sure to talk to him. You also get a cool mask.

You can buy candy at the store, or go into your neighbour's houses on Halloween for a trick or treat, with your costume.
You can also buy masks at Label's section of the Able Sisters for 1,031 bells. (10/31!)

Can't wait for Halloween now <3

I was so happy to see him. He's so cute! And he gave me a ghostie mask, which is also pretty cute.

I was looking for Benjamin, and I saw this mysterious orange figure behind a tree. I looked up behind the tree, it was waaayyyy to spoopy for me.

I got a skull mask from jack and beetle mask from Labelle. And I got a piece of candy from Nooklings.

At first I thought this was a thread for time travellers because it is WAY too early for Jack.
...until I looked at my clock. I have no sense of time at all.
I'm gonna get on later and see if I can find him.

He didn't turn up for me until around 6:30pm, for some reason.

I got the skeleton hood (although I already have them all anyway).

Can't wait for Halloween.

Wolf mask for me! I like it. :)

This will be my first Halloween in the AC game because I've only played Wild World before and it did not celebrate Halloween. I'm excited.
This is my first holiday as well! Actually all of them are in New Leaf.
plus I hated City Folk so I hardly played it
I got a cute bug mask hehe. When the Bug-Off comes back, it'll be the perfect outfit.

I got a ghost mask :D I also bought a spooky chest/wall from Super T&T today :3

Back