• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway some random items ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam86

Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Pavé
Red Cosmos
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Black Famous Mushroom
Vesta
Isabelle
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Cake
Feedback
100% (380) +
everything's gone ☆

2020121812442700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Last edited:
Hello again! I would love to have 1 mom flower sweater, festive rug DIY, and festive wreath. 😊 Unfortunately, I don’t have any items you’d like. >.<

I have the reindeer hat, would be happy to trade for your crafted festive wreath :) if it's already taken no worries can give it to you for free!

I have the reindeer hat, would be happy to trade for your crafted festive wreath :) if it's already taken no worries can give it to you for free!
sorry it's been claimed :(
also tysm, would u like anything else for it?

Hi may I please have the Stonehenge, veil, and a crown? Thanks so much 💜

Jammy Jams, I can't visit right now, but can I call dibs on either the pirate crown or geisha wig? I'll be back in an hour and see if either one remains... thanks!

I'm back! Lmk when you are available. I have a full catalog of holiday items, if you're still searching for any. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back