• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Auction SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fate

Bells
Feedback
100% (14) +
Trying to make space for other villagers! Mainly looking for NMTs but I don’t mind mixing the offer with IBG.

Auction ends today 5 PM EST.
Bidding starts at 15 NMT please.

Please have a plot ready by that time and leave my island by airport. 🥰

Last edited:
Quick question: why do you want people to leave the island by airport? I’ve always left by pressing the minus button while inside the villager’s home, so I am genuinely curious as to why you’d want people to walk all the way back

Quick question: why do you want people to leave the island by airport? I’ve always left by pressing the minus button while inside the villager’s home, so I am genuinely curious as to why you’d want people to walk all the way back

Apparently there lies the risk of your save file getting corrupted when people leave using the - button? There was another tweet that was a warning in Japanese to avoid saving with the - button during online play but I can’t find it right now ^^;

Yeah, just give me a bit to get home.
Are you still available? I’m really sorry but I need to move her out soon as I’d like to go on to the next day ;; I will have to send her out elsewhere if I don’t hear from you within the next hour :(

Hey there! Would you be open to accepting new offers for Ankha if they're not adopted?
Post automatically merged:

I'd so, I'll offer 5 NMT and 1 mil IGB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back