• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

soggy store 🍀 RLC OPEN

Ref:
20210302_220006.jpg

Other notes: she has brown eyes plus freckles and daisies on her cheeks!
Total: 1tbt!

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to get 2 characters? If not, just the girl will also work <3
Ref:
Snowifer reference.png
Simon reference.png
Other notes: The girl is peppy and energetic while the guy is quiet and shy, so anything that works with their personalities.
Total: 800tbt for both or 400 if you can't do both.

sdflsk!!! sorry for being misleading but i meant to type 1 slot open, not 1 TBT comms ;u; so sorry!!!
omg sorry i didn't understand it properly lol but i'm down to pay 400tbt as that's the true price!

No worries!! Ahhh are you sure ;o; i'd be happy to accept but I don't wanna pressure you!
no i'd be happy to commission you! i was just lacking sleep cuz it's already morning here lol so i didn't understand it properly and rushed my order form but i'll still commission you if i understood it properly and knew the real price in the first place! so yes i'd still like to commission you ❤️

no i'd be happy to commission you! i was just lacking sleep cuz it's already morning here lol so i didn't understand it properly and rushed my order form but i'll still commission you if i understood it properly and knew the real price in the first place! so yes i'd still like to commission you ❤

Awww thank you so much!! <3 <3 Yess order accepted! Please send the TBT over and i'll work on it!! ;u; <3
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to get 2 characters? If not, just the girl will also work <3
Ref: Other notes: The girl is peppy and energetic while the guy is quiet and shy, so anything that works with their personalities.
Total: 800tbt for both or 400 if you can't do both.
Hey!! I was originally going to accept 1 order but you posted really quick as well so I'll accept yours as well!! ;u; <3 <3
I can do both! Please send the TBT over and I'll start in the next few days!!

Awww thank you so much!! <3 <3 Yess order accepted! Please send the TBT over and i'll work on it!! ;u; <3
Post automatically merged:

Hey!! I was originally going to accept 1 order but you posted really quick as well so I'll accept yours as well!! ;u; <3 <3
I can do both! Please send the TBT over and I'll start in the next few days!!
The post merged, so I wasn't notified, but tbt sent! <3

Ref: https://toyhou.se/2984871.momo + https://toyhou.se/2444140.gumi-samegawa/gallery#27611738
Other notes: GUMI in outfit linked (also she has a shark tail!), MOMO in this outfit
Total: 800 tbt +?

I hope these two together is okay! They can just be happy holding hands or if you want to do something with more interaction have momo holding an ikea shark towards gumi (which I can pay more too if you want for that!)
Awww they are cute!! Oh I can do the shark plush idea no problem c:
800 TBT is good enough, you can send it over and I'll add you to the slots!

Awww they are cute!! Oh I can do the shark plush idea no problem c:
800 TBT is good enough, you can send it over and I'll add you to the slots!

Awesome!! Thank you so much your art is so cute, love the genshin stuff too :']
I'll send over the tbt with a lil tip for the shark<3

Back