• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

So...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaMan

I am Cave Johnson.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I like this girl at my school, and I want her to get to know me better, her locker is quite close to mine and I need a good topic starter, any ideas?

Rocketman said:
What's up with all the child romantic threads lately?
Sorry, my fault...Next time I'll ask my mother instead of posting here...

This girl, is she too popular for her own good, a slut or generally mean to people? If you don't know much about her you should get to know her first.

Too many topics, but anyway speak to her and if you're shy then it won't work. Be noticed.

EDIT: Wait a second, after just 1 day you have another crush?

Josh. said:
Too many topics, but anyway speak to her and if you're shy then it won't work. Be noticed.

EDIT: Wait a second, after just 1 day you have another crush?
See what I mean?

I gotta admit, I ain't never seen a love troll before, and I certainly didn't expect to see one on this forum.

Serious Reply:

Dude, get a life, and stop making threads about the same thing.

In a perfect world, where I'm 6'1" and 160lb of pure muscley goodness, have telekinetic powers and am a mod on this forum... I would temp ban your (And anyone else's) ass for 48 hours for making personal threads.

Jeez...just talk to her. If she tells you to *censored.3.3* off, then she's a biitch and you go find someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back