So I Know It's Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychonaut

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
but anybody else watching the katt williams *censored.2.0* on comedy central?
I'm loling bricks. I think I've seen it before, but eh.

comedian thread. stand up comedy, sketch comedy, whatever you want/like, post/talk about/discuss it here.

ralphie may is probably my fav, that I can remember. "i ain neva gonna go narklin" lawl.

Most of the comedians that get specials on Comedy Central tend to be pretty *censored.2.0*ty. Also, Comedy Central has a lot of apologizing to do for some of the bull*censored.2.0* they allowed to air (Mind of Mencia immediately comes to mind.)

Oh, *censored.3.0* me, Carlos Mencia.

Katt William's was alright. I can't understand some of the *censored.2.0* he says, though.

I can't remember his name, but the funniest stand-up special I've seen on Comedy Central was done by some red-headed guy. Not the fat one with the glasses, a different one.

mind of mencia is/was bs
looking on youtube, I can't find the (only, it seems) thing I liked from ralphie may.

it was the thing about being in a black theater and watching the previews, having the watermelon bubble gum, or something like that. in hindsight, not so great.

now watching vids of andy kindler and jonathan katz on youtube.

I like to watch Jim Gaffigan's stuff. I also like this one comedian (I forget his name), but I know he's from Cleveland.

I love Russel Peters and the others that have been said (Mainly Carlos and Dave).

Josh. said:
I love Russel Peters and the others that have been said (Mainly Carlos and Dave).
No one likes Carlos Mencia.

Mino said:
Josh. said:
No one likes Carlos Mencia.
I do, And I don't care if you don't.

Oh I see what you mean, But still I like Carlos Mencia.

Lisa Lampanelli is hilarious. She's disgusting, but hilarious.

And there was this one special that made me laugh my ass off. I wanna say it was Pete Lee but I honestly can't remember who it was.

Fabioisonfire said:

Katt William's was alright. I can't understand some of the *censored.2.0* he says, though.

I can't remember his name, but the funniest stand-up special I've seen on Comedy Central was done by some red-headed guy. Not the fat one with the glasses, a different one.
Carrot Top?

I love Chappelle:)
Russel Peters is ..meh.

Pally said:
Fabioisonfire said:

Carrot Top?

Russel Peters is ..meh.
OH GOD NO. NO JUST NO. Fabio already said it was Louis C.K.. For Christ's sake don't even mention that hack.

What's so wrong with Carrot Top?
With that hair..man that hair.
XD

Mino said:
Pally said:
Fabioisonfire said:

Carrot Top?

Russel Peters is ..meh.
OH GOD NO. NO JUST NO. Fabio already said it was Louis C.K.. For Christ's sake don't even mention that hack.
I'm glad you defended my taste before I got in here, whew. Carrot Top is the worst 'comedian' ever.

Also, are you a Reddit user, douche?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back