• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

So, I e-mailed Nintendo....

Vivi

Bells
And I asked them why they added the whole grass wearing away thing and that it was making my town look horrible. Has any one else e-mailed them about this? If you haven't and you don't like the grass thing, you should.

they arent going to change it even if everyone in the world complaind about it lol and it is stupid you should jst deal with it

Just deal with it. Run as little as possible, that's what I do, or just make paths, or put down patterns so where you run, the grass doesn't wear away.

reedstr16 said:
they arent going to change it even if everyone in the world complaind about it lol and it is stupid you should jst deal with it
my town looks like a desert, and also, if you don't like to hear me complain, why post here. Also, I didn't ask Nintendo to change it, I just asked why they added it in and if they realised how horrible it will make your town look.

Oh my god Tyler, first your cousin called nintendo, now you're emailing them? Whats next? Lolz.

They never replied to me when I sent them a message about a suggested couple of tracks for a Mario Kart Game.

Tyler said:
And I asked them why they added the whole grass wearing away thing and that it was making my town look horrible. Has any one else e-mailed them about this? If you haven't and you don't like the grass thing, you should.
so wat did they say???

Look if he wants to message them and ask about the feature then either support him or at least don't post semi aggressive remarks on why he shouldn't

I honestly don't know anybody who enjoys this feature either

In theory it's a good idea, real time grass erosion
but in practice it's lackluster. It would be nice if the grass grew back at a faster rate, or better yet have planting flowers and trees have a greater effect on the speed at which your grass grows

Nintendo easily has the resources to implement a patch allowing either of those options to happen

read this article, he has some good points
http://www.gamertell.com/gaming/comment/an-open-letter-to-nintendo-time-to-fix-animal-crossing-city-folk

Back