• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Snowmam in town.

Pokeking

Dream Wanderer
Bells
Switch
6827-7951-1977
Black Hybrid Rose
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Chocolate Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (87) +
I have a hard time with building snow people in prior game, but to my surprise, I was able to build Snowmam yesterday and she asked for 3 snowflakes.

If you have snowflakes that you wish to redeem, you may come visit my town.

Just so you know, it is not snowing in my town currently. I'll be here for about an hour.

Gates open for djpatcraft and pika sweet. Snowmam is on the slope leading to the dock.

I got a request by PM, so I closed temporarily to add the code. I am open again for about 15 mins.

I went to get sore throat drops, but I'm back for a little while until dinner time. I will either edit this message or do a reply when I finish eating.

I have finished eating and I have returned. I have my gates open for another user. Those that have been added and wish to redeem snowflakes can come in. I'll be on for about two hours, but I'll be in and out at times due to adding friend codes. Please bear with me. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I closed my gates to add you Avery. I've caught a few flakes even though there's no regular snow falling. I don't know how rare the flakes are though.

Back